Skiwalker's CUSTOM SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagine")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Skiwalker's CUSTOM SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagine")

SSC Han Restored :rock

Before

solo1.jpg

After

109_1690.jpg

109_1691.jpg

109_1692.jpg

109_1693.jpg

109_1695.jpg

109_1700.jpg

109_1698.jpg

109_1701.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Skiman's CUSTOM Star Wars!!! ("Who's scruffy lookin'?")

ski in the sw custom section...................:panic::panic::panic:

:lol...............looks good skihan...............:clap

Head looks great. Does the waist look a bit tiny? Can you pad it up?

I hate to say it, but it looks like someone parted his hair with an axe.Not your fault, I know.This one is all on the original sculptor...PS

Thank you fellas, yea I just left him stock on the buck body that came from Sideshow, I guess I can swap to NSTT, DiD boots, etc... also not sure about the padding on the waist, that belt is pretty snug to where it fits the body to an exact snap unless there's a bigger belt that can be substituted.

but in all I really never really thought about anything but repainting the sculpt.

Head looks great. Does the waist look a bit tiny? Can you pad it up?

I agree, nice job with the painting apps. :clap However, I don't think padding up the waistline will help because the head looks too big for the entire body, it's just not the waistline?

I agree, nice job with the painting apps. :clap However, I don't think padding up the waistline will help because the head looks too big for the entire body, it's just not the waistline?

Yea not to mention my camera is probably making it even worse, in person it doesn't look too terrible on the stock body (Sideshow buck :monkey4) but you are right this figure came with a big nogging. :lecture

:lol

noice paintup ski :rock

Thank you Reef :rock

The paint apps look great Ski! :clap I reccomend porting him over to a Trype though. Fills the clothing out really well.

Finally joined the dark side lol...very well done paint job :)

I like it Ski! :rock

Thanks brother :rock

The paint apps look great Ski! :clap I reccomend porting him over to a Trype though. Fills the clothing out really well.

Yea probably in the near future, gots way more other things coming that I need to spend $$$ on :D I have all the 1/6 SW figures basically exception of clone wars troopers, so porting every figure might be a long life time project :rock

:edit I am missing Han and Luke Storm Trooper Ex's, I have to get on that :tap

Finally joined the dark side lol...very well done paint job :)

Always been dark, always will be a sith :lecture

Ben's got no muzzle !!!!!!!

Back