Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, TWD Rick Grimes #4273)

Are you casting in material that gives the translucent look or are you getting that with your paint app?

Either way...frakkin' brilliant work!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, TWD Rick Grimes #4273)

Rick Grimes...wow...fantastic work. You going to do Daryl? Where do I buy?

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc...)

Sooooo good.

DSCN1371.jpg

DSCN1372.jpg

DSCN1374.jpg

DSCN1375.jpg

DSCN1378.jpg

DSCN1379.jpg

DSCN1380.jpg

DSCN1382.jpg

Disclaimer: Hair is not glossy just bright lights in the shop.

Ski

I am getting tired of having to scroll though Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, and Rick Grimes to see my Hobbit (WIP)... soooooooooo

BUMP!!!!! :lol

WIP... hair, eyes, brows all need to be finished.

IMAG0183.jpg

Ski

Ah yes, the Hobbit is well crafted. You may be the only one to finish the fellowship. I am in need of a merry and pippin.

Grimes looks incredible, Ski! :clap

My grimes will be off the charts bro! I'm done with all... Waiting that awesome head and whenever entropy sends my finishing touches to me! Thanks again my bro! The more I look at it the more he's saying I had to kill Shane... :lol

Are you casting in material that gives the translucent look or are you getting that with your paint app?

Either way...frakkin' brilliant work!

I believe it to be more of a combination.

Awesome, Dave!

Rick Grimes...wow...fantastic work. You going to do Daryl? Where do I buy?

Sooooo good.

Whoa. That Rick Grimes portrait is really impressive. Great work! :clap

Thank you my friends!!!

I am getting tired of having to scroll though Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, and Rick Grimes to see my Hobbit (WIP)... soooooooooo

BUMP!!!!! :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Killer!!! Now let's see Daryl Dixon. Man Ski- you are in the A lister custom club.

Ah yes, the Hobbit is well crafted. You may be the only one to finish the fellowship. I am in need of a merry and pippin.

Grimes looks incredible, Ski! :clap

My grimes will be off the charts bro! I'm done with all... Waiting that awesome head and whenever entropy sends my finishing touches to me! Thanks again my bro! The more I look at it the more he's saying I had to kill Shane... :lol

Thank you fellas, awesome brother Moe, can't wait to see it all put together.

Ski

Ski Wow such Fantastic paint up's.
:eek

The paint work on the skin is just too cool. Loving how realistic the stubble looks, too.

I was unaware you posseessed such a skill at photoshop Ski? Now your taking these celebrities heads and pasting them onto a wooden stick with a backdrop of your place? Pretty impressive work.

As always I am impressed. Top notch work. Excellent excellent Grimes and the Slaughters are sick too. :clap:clap:clap

You literally are a machine, turning out awesome sculpts and paint jobs. Seems like its almost every other day your posting something new and great you've done.

Last edited:
Back