Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Living the dream.

They can change their minds but they can't change me.

Ski :)

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc...)

DSCN1371.jpg

DSCN1372.jpg

DSCN1374.jpg

DSCN1375.jpg

DSCN1378.jpg

DSCN1379.jpg

DSCN1380.jpg

DSCN1382.jpg

Disclaimer: Hair is not glossy just bright lights in the shop.

Ski

:goodpost:

The skin tone, the eyes, and the facial hair.. So life-like.. Excellent bro!!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, TWD Rick Grimes #4273)

Awesome paint on Grimes and Merry!

And I have to say your work on Merry is the best I've seen done with that sculpt; really brought it out... and you're not even done :lol

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, TWD Rick Grimes #4273)

Awesome paint on Grimes and Merry!

And I have to say your work on Merry is the best I've seen done with that sculpt; really brought it out... and you're not even done :lol

IMAG0183.jpg

picture.php

:exactly:

I am getting tired of having to scroll though Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, Rick Grimes, and Rick Grimes to see my Hobbit (WIP)... soooooooooo

BUMP!!!!! :lol

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

I keep coming back to see that Grimes :)
I love how damn well that looks.

Thank you Beato, I wish I could show more items and bashes but sculpting and painting for several slow me down.

I will prevail, lots of items are around the corner.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait to see what you have comin up next.

awesome work, brother! :rock

road pig looks amazing! and that merry and rick work...:drool

Thank you fellas, I've got some more stuff, I can't feel my legs because today was leg day but, I still have hands!!! :devil

Ski

Awesome Merry!! :rock Can't wait to see it finished....

Still, I'd put that one on the back burner for awhile.... Pix is used to waiting on the Hobbits anyway, so why rush? :lol

Awesome Merry!! :rock Can't wait to see it finished....

Still, I'd put that one on the back burner for awhile.... Pix is used to waiting on the Hobbits anyway, so why rush? :lol

shut_up.jpg

:mad:

Back