Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, TWD Rick Grimes #4273)

Serang's Tom Hanks, Saving Private Ryan

DSCN1418.jpg

DSCN1413.jpg

DSCN1414.jpg

DSCN1420.jpg

DSCN1421.jpg

DSCN1422.jpg

DAMMIT, I need a DSLR camera! :banghead

DSCN1422_close_up.jpg

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, TWD Rick Grimes #4273)

DSCN1423.jpg

DSCN1424.jpg

DAMMIT, I need a DSLR camera! :banghead

DSCN1424_close_up.jpg

DSCN1425.jpg

DSCN1426.jpg

For Pix... :love

DSCN1429.jpg

DSCN1430.jpg

Ski

HOLY :panic: CRAP :panic: HOLY :panic: CRAP :panic: HOLY :panic: CRAP :panic: HOLY :panic: CRAP :panic: HOLY :panic: CRAP :panic:

Excellent work! And thanks for agreeing to send me those Hobbit heads even though you were commissioned by someone else to paint them. :hi5:

Excellent work! And thanks for agreeing to send me those Hobbit heads even though you were commissioned by someone else to paint them. :hi5:

NOOOO DEY IZ MIIIIIINNNNNEEEE!!!!!!!

DSCN1429.jpg

DSCN1430.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[Tom Hanks, Merry LOTR #43

I asked you to match the heads as close as you could to the SSC paint job and not only do they match but at the same time they outshine them without being distracting. This took great skill and prolly a lot of back and forth comparisons on your part.

Thank you good sir. :duff

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[Tom Hanks, Merry LOTR #43

Yup, those will fit right in with Sam and Frodo, though obviously painted with many times more skill. :clap

Thanks fellas! :duff

I know Pix hates his hobbits, so I'll immediately burn those!!! :D

Thanks Rich on the Hanks, I hope Jack likes it, he gave me complete freedom to match the Private Ryan Hanks so, I gave him a dirty, worn sort of feel with some five 'o clock patches here and there... I tried to make him worn down since those guys were out there on the battlefield for some time.

Ski

sigpic12897_105.gif

Speaking of LOVE!!! :naughty :drool She has a new show on now.... :DROOL

Ski

Thanks fellas! :duff

I know Pix hates his hobbits, so I'll immediately burn those!!! :D

Ski

:rotfl:lol

Amazing paint app for the skin tone, especially Merry's eyes.

Here's hoping you hit a homerun for the unnamed in your possession. :D

:rotfl:lol

Amazing paint app for the skin tone, especially Merry's eyes.

Here's hoping you hit a homerun for the unnamed in your possession. :D

Does it start with a "S" and have the word "man" in it!?!? :panic:

"SKIMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :yess: :flag

Ski

Last edited:

Captain Miller and Merry are freakin' awesome!

sigpic12897_105.gif

Speaking of LOVE!!! :naughty :drool She has a new show on now.... :DROOL

Ski

And the fact that she plays a prostitute in this movie just makes me like her more.

My pics don't do these justice. Sad really...they are AMAZING! :blissy

046.jpg

036.jpg

041.jpg

049.jpg

048.jpg

Back