Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Malcolm Reynolds Firefly Post #1711)

The tats on Zartan are growing on me.

Much appreciated fellas, I've got several more customs on the way, paint ups, more sculpting, full figures etc... :rock

The Ski factory is running on all cylinders!!!

Don't pay attention to Sarge, he's in a redo process, drilling neck down further and casting more heads for a repaint and a client.

109_1814.jpg

109_1815.jpg

109_1816.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (What are you looking at butthead #1723)

Some more amazing stuff, Ski! You have really become a customizing beast! How do you find time for all of it?

Some more amazing stuff, Ski! You have really become a customizing beast! How do you find time for all of it?

I wonder how he does it too and his training regime on top of that?! I barely have time to work on what simple customs I do.

Mal, Zartan, Marty McFly...wow! You must be butter because you are on a roll dude. Outstanding work! :clap

I hate you your far too bloody good at painting eyes. Seriously though awesome work m8 they all look great :)

You did Mal serious justice. He might not have a friggin' idea about the necessity of grenades, but he's still a righteous dude. Great work, Broski! I dig it much! :rock

I really want to buy a Mal sculpt and make him from Slither.

Are you painting the Firefly sculpts for your collection Dave or are they commissioned for a client? Also, can't wait to see Marty painted up.

Don't pay attention to Sarge, he's in a redo process, drilling neck down further and casting more heads for a repaint and a client.

109_1814.jpg

109_1815.jpg

109_1816.jpg

Hey Ski, may I know where did you get that shirt ? :p

Amazing work, dude! :rock :rock
The paintwork is fantastic and it really brings out all the detail in the great sculpt! :clap

This sculpt could also work for a custom Castle figure! :rock :rock

Bro, Mal is all kinds of goodness here. Really looking forward to the outcome of your Rogue repaints. :rock

Ski is awesome n stuff, but is it really necessary to quote his whole portfolio every single post? :gah:

Back