Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop "I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imag

Any news for me Ski? :pray:

Found some material, after dinner tonight I'll be stitching something up for yah, probably have something final by tomorrow with pics! :rock

I really wanted to get something that was meant for 1/6 cloth.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop "I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imag

Coolio! :hi5:

Another SW in the works :rock

Sideshow Factor Paint:

imag0010.jpg

K, more Mags stuff, so everyone don't get mad :mad: it's also not very exciting but for the work it's the little details that count. :lecture

P1140875.jpg

P1140885.jpg

P1140894.jpg

Made to latch on and off besides just slipping it off, I hope he likes it! :monkey3

Still a lil wet so while it dries it will be more subtle, details such as blood smear and white discoloration.

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

More pics to come with it on once it's dry.

Last edited:

:yess:

Exactly what I had in mind! :exactly:

Can't wait to see him all together! :rock

So today we have Magor's IKE figure Van Zan with new bandage as requested. (weathered, some yellow with slight blood stains)

109_1779.jpg

109_1780.jpg

109_1781.jpg

109_1782.jpg

A reboot Zartan, not sure what I'll do about his hair, thought about buzzing it off and giving him a stubble look and for everyone that may ask my Comedian armor it is doing fine, the rubber gods blessed me on that one. :D

109_1783.jpg

109_1784.jpg

109_1785.jpg

109_1786.jpg

109_1787.jpg

109_1788.jpg

109_1789.jpg

109_1784_2.jpg

While tats aren't accurate on Z, I like em since it adds to the whole Dreadnok biker gang deal.​

Last edited:
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (sculpting, painting, modding, etc...)

Looking forward to seeing Obi mate! It's a figure I own and one i've always wanted to see repainted :rock

So today we have Magor's IKE figure Van Zan with new bandage as requested. (weathered, some yellow with slight blood stains)

109_1779.jpg

Damn, he looks amazing. As good as boot's head is, I honestly think I like yours better.

With the bandage: Is the fabric workable where it could be futzed to completely cover the elbow joint?

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (sculpting, painting, modding, etc...)

Thank you Platty, Obi should be a fun one!

@ Mags yea, I don't see any problem with that, just slide a smidge down.

BTTF Malcolm :D

109_1791.jpg

109_1792.jpg

109_1793.jpg

109_1794.jpg

109_1794_BTTF.jpg

A reboot Zartan, not sure what I'll do about his hair, thought about buzzing it off and giving him a stubble look and for everyone that may ask my Comedian armor it is doing fine, the rubber gods blessed me on that one. :D

109_1785.jpg

I like the hood, I have a feeling your hood will end up looking better than the SSC one will.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Malcolm Reynolds Firefly Post #1711)

Mal looks great! I can't believe how clean you're getting eyes!

Bloody hell Ski that is a lovely paint up on Mal! You really are becoming one of the big hitters :clap

Like Mag said your eye work is really superb!!!

ski great work my man your getting better and better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back