Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop ("It's strange. It hurts... it hurts no more")

109_1827_black_white-1.jpg

Ski you know I :love your Nomack, so allow me to ask why you've made an exaggerated brow line on this one?

From most pics I have & have seen, I can't find any that show that characteristic even with a snarling expression. If it's just the lighting giving that effect off then apologies in advance :monkey3

jared-nomak_41166.jpg

Jared_Nomak_03.jpg

Jared_Nomak_04.jpg

Regardless, I think you've done the best job capturing Nomack's true likeness and he doesn't look like just another Reaper.

Great work as always homie! Can't wait for Deacon 2012! :rock

Awesome Mags, very happy you like it! :rock

Yanks I got yah here in a second, also yea it's a little more of the lighting playing on how pronounced it actually is.

hey skiman that nomak looks great. you made some great improvement there from the original you did.
if i may just little something from my point of view to make it even better. nose looks a little bulgy, needs to be made a touch sharper round the edges. also i think the tone of the frows, lines or wrinkles (wotever they are called) need to be toned down a touch also, as it makes nomak look older and aged.
but im seriously loving this. skiman is a badman ;)

Awesome work Ski :rock

Sculpt us a Chris Redfield from the REmake on gamecube! :D

Awesome fellas, thank you for the feedback I'll see what I can do on the work in progress Nomak. I'm glad I posted it therefore some can see what I cannot right off the bat.

I'll be sending some PM's your way.

Thanks for the support fellas! :rock

It would be cool! I know a lot of us made a RE1 chris using the RE5 head, ultimately though a REmake head would be great.

Plat my man, can you post your current setup, curious to see it!?

K folks, I'm going to start making some suggestions that have been asked to me on the Nomak ver 2.0

It would really help out if someone can Photoshop some on the improvements on what they might see can be improved or draw some lines on what could be tapered etc, not many artist do this at all (sculpt on the fly) because of either ego, artist interpretations, etc.... so take advantage of this, it's wide open for critiques ("this is WRONG or inaccurate won't help BTW" :lol) and hopefully we can make everyone a nice Nomak upgrade that they'll be happy with.

Thanks again for the support,

Ski

...can't stop staring at my Van Zan. :eek:

Nomk 2.0 is WRONG and inaccurate!

:lol:lol:lol well good thing no one has actually said that, just a point to make constructive comments if always a good nod in the right direction.

@ Mags, I'm glad you happy with him man! :rock

Back