Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Resident Evil NEMESIS NEW WIP #1398)

109_1479.jpg

beautiful work there ski..........I like how the head is turned at an angle

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Resident Evil NEMESIS NEWER WIP #1405)

Ski, that's brilliant! Shaping up to be a great looking piece. :clap :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Resident Evil NEMESIS VIDEO WIP #1412)

Thank you everyone for stopping by and the comments. :duff

If the void likes it, I must be doing something right, right?

Much appreciated buddy! :rock

Thank you sir! :rock

Just a lil FYI to the commission paint ups I have out there, I split my index finger pretty badly this weekend on my b-day while mowing the lawn, the riding lawnmower got stuck in some mud so I had to manually pull it out, being that my hand slipped it got a piece of undercarriage of the mower and spliced the tip of my index finger on my right hand. :monkey4 It's slowing me down on my paint apps but I'm still working on painting up heads, just a small bump in the road. :D :)

Ski

Last edited:

Happy birthday m8 and poor pinky :(

:lol Thanks CBob, I wish it were the pinky (don't need that as much), it's even hard to type. I need this damn finger dammit!!! :D :mad:

Nah it's getting healed all ready to where it doesn't hurt as much. Imagine a papercut between your fingers only on the tip of your finger and about 1/4 of inch deep. :monkey1

Happy "holy ____ I almost cut my finger off" Bday dude! I was actually planning on mowing my lawn on my bday coming up but I don't know now.... :lol Nemesis looks amazing man!

Ohhhh nurse!!!!! Ski this is chuffin grand. Wonderful stuff love the textures.... And happy birthday too.

Happy "holy ____ I almost cut my finger off" Bday dude! I was actually planning on mowing my lawn on my bday coming up but I don't know now.... :lol Nemesis looks amazing man!

Ohhhh nurse!!!!! Ski this is chuffin grand. Wonderful stuff love the textures.... And happy birthday too.

Thank you fellas for the B-Day wishes :rock much appreciated and yea be careful with the lawnmower, my finger is fully healed today! :lol

Oh and thanks for the comments on Nemesis! :rock

:lol:lol:lol:lol..........:pfft:

Mind you that this is just a stand in body(2 millisecond bash :/) because the head will be leaving me soon to a new home, otherwise I think I would of painted my Barney to match his skitone. Barney just looks like fried chicken skintone to me :lol

109_1499.jpg

109_1500.jpg

109_1501.jpg

109_1502.jpg

109_1490.jpg

109_1503.jpg

109_1504.jpg

109_1506.jpg

So take your guesses... :lol

Back