Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Resident Evil NEMESIS NEW WIP #1398)

Hello guys. I just bought a Book Of Eli from Skiman. It's wonderful. I impressed so much. If you wanna try don't think much. It is worth of it. Thank you Skiman, i am watching your new projects carefully you are like one of company as Hot Toys for me :) Hope to deal you again :) I must !

Regards. Zgn

Just thought I'd drop by and share. A very early WIP of the torso for those chomping at the bit like me....

picture.php

A good stopping point for tonight, added a few more details, muscle separation, fibers, etc... needs more smoothen but.... :thud: getting there.

109_1479.jpg

109_1480.jpg

109_1481.jpg

whoa damn broski............that is effin' gnarly. great job so far. muzzle detail is creepy real.....:clap

The guy is incredibly talented for having such a small brain. :lecture

He's like a sculpting Rainman.

Sweet Jesus, Dave!! I love the way you're going about this one! The shoulder detail is looking phenomenal. Can't wait to see it all painted up. :rock

Do you think this is your most ambitious project to date??

Thank you fellas, so far I would say that it most definitely is, although with some of latest works with silicone this hopefully will take things up another notch.

A good stopping point for tonight, added a few more details, muscle separation, fibers, etc... needs more smoothen but.... :thud: getting there.

109_1479.jpg

109_1480.jpg

109_1481.jpg

Way to go, Ski. Keep it up!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Resident Evil NEMESIS NEWER WIP #1405)

Thank you fellas :rock

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-AtGWvVn2Y"]Resident Evil Sneak WIP - YouTube[/ame]​

looks awesome ski :clap

Are you going to remove the shoulders so they slip over the shoulders of a figure for articulation or is that accomplished with your rubbery silicone stuff?

looks awesome ski :clap

Are you going to remove the shoulders so they slip over the shoulders of a figure for articulation or is that accomplished with your rubbery silicone stuff?

:exactly::exactly::exactly: :hi5: you are da man!!! :D

Silicone > rubber.

Great Myers mask test vid by the way. I thought you were supposed to be super strong Ski and yet, you couldn't even tear a wimpy piece of silicone?

Pathetic. I bet Hulk could rip it in two.

:lol

Good work.

Really impressed by this. I've said it before I think but I can't wait to see this once it's put all together. I'm sure it's going to look incredible.

Back