Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Secret MI Killer)

I gotta say that your secret project is absolutely astounding, brother! I can't wait to see some eyeballs peering out from that gorgeously painted head. Great work, Skibro!!! I friggin' LOVE IT! :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Secret Killer)

killer bro................sofaking killer............:lecture

did you sculpt that? if so your skills are rapidly improving and the paint is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ski, disregard my PM. Found it.

Didn't even know you were doing this. Some beautiful work man. :rock

Now off to the NFL thread I go. *chop chop*

Your paintwork is looking awesome Ski! I love the realistic paint apps you've got on that Secret Project. Can't wait to see the eyes painted to finish him off.

AWESOME job on the Secret Killer Bro!

Too bad posting pics will cause an issue with certain jagbags you could share with all.

AWESOME job on the Secret Killer Bro!

Too bad posting pics will cause an issue with certain jagbags
you could share with all.

It's cool as a Secret Project. It makes it feel like we're part of some special club. Elite all the way! :rock:lol

Secrets can kill and this secret project is a killer - literally. I cannot believe all the detail you have sculpted into this - right down to the mole on his right cheek. Amazing work Skiman! :clap

Thank you fellas, it's just the apps that I am guilty of but seeing this sculpt I am definitely going to make all my sculpts this EPIC.

It really was a pleasure to paint this.

Thanks for the PM Dave. That Secret Killer is looking amazing. You've just proved that you don't have to be a professional painter to paint like one.

I hope you don't get big headed and start charging $150 for paint jobs later on.:lol

Thanks for the PM Dave. That Secret Killer is looking amazing. You've just proved that you don't have to be a professional painter to paint like one.

I hope you don't get big headed and start charging $150 for paint jobs later on.:lol

OUCH.

Back