Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Resident Evil NEMESIS WIP's #1271)

Forgot to post these last couple pics last night of some slight red added to the lip of the eyes, added by request and I think it adds a little more realism as well.

109_1419.jpg

109_1420.jpg

Finished Arnold for the FS thread. (matched skin tone to the Dutch body)

109_1428.jpg

109_1435.jpg

109_1436.jpg

109_1445.jpg

109_1446.jpg

109_1447.jpg

My cam makes his hair taller as I get closer, not sure why but :( :D

Forgot to post these last couple pics last night of some slight red added to the lip of the eyes, added by request and I think it adds a little more realism as well.

109_1419.jpg

109_1420.jpg

That Gambit head has a million and 1 uses ive used about 6 for different figures :lol that said m8 that looks great :)

109_1455.jpg

109_1454.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HKhKpWx1Uc"]‪The Red Queen - You're All Going To Die Down Here‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Got Charles Hugh sculpt, great sculpt giving it a slight repaint to show all the shadows and details

109_1458.jpg

"Kitbashing? Where we're going, we don't need kitbashing. "

tumblr_layrufdKeE1qcg50qo1_500.jpg

Full throttle from point A-Z on how full custom Nemesis figure is to be completed, that's what I'll bring you this year! :rock

109_1459.jpg

109_1460.jpg

109_1462.jpg

109_1463.jpg

109_1464.jpg

109_1465.jpg

109_1466.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPUc93AcLi8"]‪Marilyn Manson - Seizure of Power‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Okay I have some good news and some bad news. Well... really not any bad news exception with a lot of work on my end tonight with breaking down the TNA bodies. It CAN be done but oh my god to save the lord I really hope I don't have to do it. :lol :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

LOTS of parts to be molding on the TNA bods, etc... I'm not sure if I went that route that I would be treading through mud for the next year in the half.

So.... I have a suggestion and let know if you guys think this is ok, I had Nam and tcollector mention this to me in the past. How you would guys feel about Predator bodies. I can mod the chest/shoulder pieces to slip onto them as well and plus they would be about the same height as the TNA bods also.

Another good thing is that with the breakdown of Tracker there's tons of them (there's also still Berserker and Falconer bodies) so we can start securing bodies, either you buy them or you give me the money and I buy. For those all ready on the TNA, those would be the better articulation for such a beast as this but I think without peddling through mud the Pred bodies would work as well.

*This applies to those only on the main list btw, not the WL'ers , but this is good news for WL'ers with the number of bodies we have to work with, I can see us CONVERTING :rock*

Let me know what you guys think.

Oh btw the molding on the body was a success tonight, we have that going!!!! :rock

--Ski

Breakdown of body. :monkey4

109_1469.jpg

109_1468.jpg

109_1467.jpg

109_1470.jpg

There's a few more parts than shown here but it really broke up into lots of parts, hence going to suggestions with Pred bodies.​

Back