Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Jared Nomak *Open Mandible* starts P75 #746)

A couple more sets of closed and open will leave tomorrow morning!!!!

101_0118.jpg

101_0120.jpg

101_0121.jpg

101_0123.jpg

101_0124.jpg

101_0125.jpg

101_0126.jpg

101_0129.jpg

101_0133.jpg

101_0135.jpg

You know what amazes me the most out of all of this...

Dave uses Windows Vista... :thud: :slap

It just baffles my mind every time I see a pic of your desktop. :cuckoo:

You know what amazes me the most out of all of this...

Dave uses Windows Vista... :thud: :slap

It just baffles my mind every time I see a pic of your desktop. :cuckoo:

World domination is going so well on V7 no need for win7.

Mo money mo problems :lecture :lol

I'm still messing with the newest version of CentOS so far not bad. haven't touched Unbuntu since its first release... I've got a extra server that I am planning to turn into a private cloud, may try Unbuntu to see how it works out.

I'm still messing with the newest version of CentOS so far not bad. haven't touched Unbuntu since its first release... I've got a extra server that I am planning to turn into a private cloud, may try Unbuntu to see how it works out.

Yea I Unbuntu since the get go as well, it's become bigger and bigger the blue print is probably on a DVD-R by now or at least close to the 4.7 gigs, super stable, out of all the lightning storms, electrical chaos or power failures we've had in the area that box always remains up and stable no matter what, of course there's battery back up but I can pull the plug on that machine without it expecting anything and it will boot up like nothing happened :lol

All there ulities, multimedia apps, video apps and Open Office has greatly improved as well.

I also use a Remote Win app to get to my Ubuntu box and it's like a little slice of heaven on the side while being on my Vista Punisher box.

picture.php

picture.php

Great looking box. I am probably going to build a new box for home this year. Got tired of running a server at home and only have my MacBook Pro, MacBook, and iMac going now.

I plan to build a similar box with a Crow, Blade or Iron Man theme that and run RedHat, CentOS, and Unbuntu on it. This way I can develop more programs for the company using various apps such as Drupal, Java, MySQL, with Google Apps as well as a Mac iphone Apps.

Updates on status...

Shipped: (wave 1)
Reinhardt
lobox42
LaMelnik
carbo-fation
Boondocksaint
lieutenant dan

Shippedor being painted: (wave 2)
Bucky Underbelly :panic:
Torch_Vert :panic:

tigerfeet
ebor
damagecase
gargan
hoodonit00 (unpainted very soon to ship)

Just paid:
##### PAID Matt13
##### PAID The_Darkness_Predator

PM's sent on tracking as well :duff

Yea I Unbuntu since the get go as well, it's become bigger and bigger the blue print is probably on a DVD-R by now or at least close to the 4.7 gigs, super stable, out of all the lightning storms, electrical chaos or power failures we've had in the area that box always remains up and stable no matter what, of course there's battery back up but I can pull the plug on that machine without it expecting anything and it will boot up like nothing happened :lol

All there ulities, multimedia apps, video apps and Open Office has greatly improved as well.

I also use a Remote Win app to get to my Ubuntu box and it's like a little slice of heaven on the side while being on my Vista Punisher box.

Great looking box. I am probably going to build a new box for home this year. Got tired of running a server at home and only have my MacBook Pro, MacBook, and iMac going now.

I plan to build a similar box with a Crow, Blade or Iron Man theme that and run RedHat, CentOS, and Unbuntu on it. This way I can develop more programs for the company using various apps such as Drupal, Java, MySQL, with Google Apps as well as a Mac iphone Apps.

1385fdd0e0dcde8b419758d81f614431.jpg

<object width="464" height="289" id="1914163" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" alt="Geek and Gamer Girls Song Funny Videos"><param name="movie" value="https://embed.break.com/MTkxNDE2Mw=="></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://embed.break.com/MTkxNDE2Mw==" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess=always width="464" height="289"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="https://www.break.com/break-originals/other-funny-stuff/geek-and-gamer-girls-anthem" target="_blank">Geek and Gamer Girls Song</a> - Watch more <a href="https://www.break.com/break-originals/other-funny-stuff/" target="_blank">Funny Videos</a></font>
:nana: :nana: :nana:

picture.php

picture.php
To show I'm not trolling these look great. You should do some Dead Space stuff like Issac in a vintage suit and a necromorph. Also the customized Punisher PC looks great. I was thinking of doing a Venom design for my next tower.

Nice work Ski. I didn't know you were taking on full figure commissions for Nomak? Otherwise I would have liked for you to make one for me. :lol

Nice work Ski. I didn't know you were taking on full figure commissions for Nomak? Otherwise I would have liked for you to make one for me. :lol

Sent you some goody PM's carbo, just in case. :duff

Good stuff Skiman. The missile tripod is looking great now that I know what it is.

OK - I have cleaned up posts for the second time this morning.

I do believe that CLU was only asking a question and didn't mean offense - though he could have worded his question better.

Now everyone ganging up on him are only further derailing this thread and not helping the situation.

So let's all drop it and get this back on topic, please.

OK - I have cleaned up posts for the second time this morning.

I do believe that CLU was only asking a question and didn't mean offense - though he could have worded his question better.

Now everyone ganging up on him are only further derailing this thread and not helping the situation.

So let's all drop it and get this back on topic, please.

His post was rhetorical. It wasn't a question at all. :dunno

That said, maybe we should petition for a post limit requirement for the customs area?

His post was rhetorical. It wasn't a question at all. :dunno
No it wasn't. It was just a question.
Also Skiman if you decide to do a mortal kombat custom I'd easily pay. Don't know if you do commissions or anything?

Last edited:
Back