Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Jared Nomak *Open Mandible* starts P75 #746)

just watched blade 2 super psyched!!!!!

joker-clap.gif

:bow :bow :bow

just watched blade 2 super psyched!!!!!

Just packed your head tonight after drilling, actually pack it in the same package that hit me today with your coat :lol

but I'm getting snowed in as we speak with supposedly 6-8 inches falling tonight, looks like I'll be hitting the post office either Fri-Sat :monkey2

Outlook_012011_1.jpg

its all good the boots and body arent here yet anyway...and still have to cut the scarf out of my girls sweater! lmaooo

its all good the boots and body arent here yet anyway...and still have to cut the scarf out of my girls sweater! lmaooo

Yup your jacket looks good buddy :lol well just wanted to confirm that it made over here safely and I think you are really gonna like the skins I picked up for it, much closer and accurate that I'll be replacing my fur along with the same material. :hi5:

but I'm getting snowed in as we speak with supposedly 6-8 inches falling tonight, looks like I'll be hitting the post office either Fri-Sat :monkey2

Outlook_012011_1.jpg

:impatient:

I would not believe a little snow could stop a man with ski in his name... :slap :mad:
:nana:

Ski PM me a picture of the new fur if u get a chance

Looks great SkiMan! I like how the blood looks wet on the mouth, very subtle.

Can not wait to get this...

Looks great SkiMan! I like how the blood looks wet on the mouth, very subtle.

Can not wait to get this...

Thank you fellas :chug

I'm out there working hard for yah, drilling heads in about 1.5' of snow on my back porch :lol :gah: :duff

edit: Drilled a couple closed sculpts and four open mandible sculpts :thud:

Last edited:

You made one kick ass action figure, that's what. :clap

Thank you sir, he does like to eat everyone that's in my collection, I don't think there's one that I haven't put him next to with the open mandible :lol

NOM NOM NOM!!!!

sw2050949.gif

In all seriousness Dave, this guy came out great.:clap

:lol :lol :lol

Thank you Rich did you get to see all the pics, the latest were the open mandible on a body? For the most part everything went pretty smooth, the mold is holding up solidly and I was a little worried about it producing a quality sculpt like the open mandible but it's knocking them down with great detail with each pour, if it wasn't for this damn weather being so cold I wouldn't have to take so many breaks and jump back in here to get warm again and drill more heads.

Although I do get to work from home today because of the weather :yess:

Wow..just wow :) amazing work by the skiman! Is there anything you CAN'T do?! Lol
Wish I was in on this. The sculpt n' paint are superb.

Wow..just wow :) amazing work by the skiman! Is there anything you CAN'T do?! Lol
Wish I was in on this. The sculpt n' paint are superb.

Wanderer, with comments like that buddy how can anyone not be more motivated to do even more. The compliments are appreciated my friend.

I do have something bigger, possible badder, "there is a another..." :lol

Stay tuned.

Back