Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Jared Nomak *Open Mandible* starts P75 #746)

At least you know as long as buggy MS is around you will have a J O B... :nana:

Ziiiiiing. :) Gonna put in some special code in IE for you..."If username == 'LaMelnik' {Browser.Crash();}"
:wave

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop

101_0155.jpg

Ziiiiiing. :) Gonna put in some special code in IE for you..."If username == 'LaMelnik' {Browser.Crash();}"
:wave

Who uses IE??? Chrome, Safara, Opera, and Firefox only!!! :nana:

if (Browser.indexOf("Microsoft")!=-1);
{
Browser=Microsoft;
try
{
System.out.println("Only Fools use Microsoft!!!);
System.in.read();
}
catch(IOException e)
{
return;
}
{
Browser.Crash();
}
}

Last edited:

haha awesome dude:clap:clap

Thank you sir :bow

Who uses IE??? Chrome, Safara, Opera, and Firefox only!!! :nana:

if (Browser.indexOf("Microsoft")!=-1);
{
Browser=Microsoft;
try
{
System.out.println("Only Fools use Microsoft!!!);
System.in.read();
}
catch(IOException e)
{
return;
}
{
Browser.Crash();
}
}

Someone has been brushing up on their Java/.net-flavored Colgate :lol

For those how have paid for Nomak coats, here's a sneak, I just finished Tigerfeet and Ebor's Nomak heads and they are reading for shipping, weather permitting it should happen tomorrow :rock

Sneak on WIP new fur Nomak jacket.

101_0162.jpg

I'm kinda impressed than in a short matter of time your skill have improved like crazy!
You have that in your blood!
Keep up the great work there.

There isn't enough customizer anymore on here (well despite all the japanese price nutters) so it's good to have your here by my sides! lol

I'm kinda impressed than in a short matter of time your skill have improved like crazy!
You have that in your blood!
Keep up the great work there.

There isn't enough customizer anymore on here (well despite all the japanese price nutters) so it's good to have your here by my sides! lol

Coming from a veteran customizer Seb, that's a great honor, I appreciate it :bow

We are a dying breed man you don't see much of full customizing like back in day whenever customs was just that...before I even started customizing I would come in here and view DA's, Les's work, etc... and find many great full head to toe bashes :bow

Coming from a veteran customizer Seb, that's a great honor, I appreciate it :bow

We are a dying breed man you don't see much of full customizing like back in day whenever customs was just that...before I even started customizing I would come in here and view DA's, Les's work, etc... and find many great full head to toe bashes :bow

Exactly man :goodpost:

We are the new batch!

gremlins-2-the-new-batch-cover-3.jpg

Just got out of the gym, did a hour of cardio and one hour of weights eating some protein pancakes and now starting to pack Tiger and Ebor for shipping :rock

I'm PM you guys with tracking my good brothers :rock

Back