Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc... [Rock 'N Roll #44

This is my Godfather MANDO Warrior Princess project. I'll do anything for the Godfather.

Before....

IMAG01871.jpg

After...

.....​

Stay tuned! :lecture

Ski :hi5:

Noafter.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc... [Rock 'N Roll #44

:lol thanks for the support fellas!

Time to paint some chest and bi's!!! :lecture

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ZyeWjJF7A&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Ski

Last edited:

can't wait to see what comes from this Indy as he is on my list to get soon and I definitely will want a re-paint of the sculpt.

Awesome work on RnR man! Wow does that sculpt look killer under your brushes :rock :rock :rock

Thank you Beato and GBoy, I'll be able get some more work up soon!

Ski :)

Dave, your Rock 'N Roll is perfect! Maybe I should get you to repaint some Star Wars figures. :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[Tom Hanks, Merry LOTR #43

Answer this ski I am desperate to know :lecture

Your paint jobs are getting more and awesome if that’s possible :rock

Hey Ski,

What did you do to strip the paint off of Rogue? I've used Acetone to wipe the paint off of PFs before and it's a pain (takes forever, especially to get in the nooks and crannies).

Great work on RnR! I thought about repainting my Reg head for a second, but decided not to (I plan on sticking with the EX head on mine).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDzV3qycOqM&feature=my_favorites&list=FLqB1CmXyLFw_GkI9eTDHOGA[/ame]

Ooooh! Show us Indy!

That's my favorite repant on this thread. Awesome truly.

Amazing, the hair looks so real. :eek

Wow! :horror

Wow, that is the best painting of that sculpt ive seen. Awesome work!

Makes me even more excited too see what you do with the heads I sent you.

Back