Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc... [Indiana Jones #45

DSCN1503.jpg

DSCN1504.jpg

DSCN1504_close_up_eyes.jpg

DSCN150_mouth_close_up.jpg

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc... [Private Ryan #453

Geezus Ski, your a machine! Again amazing work as always.:clap Like I've said before, the best, most consistent hardest working painter/sculptor on here imo.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc... [Private Ryan #453

the 5 o'clock shadow on the Indy is one of the best i've ever seen done on any sculpt. I wonder how the same idea would look with a light brown...but just a little less...?? ;)
I need to get my Indy figure so you can do a re-paint on the head

Not sure about serang's sculpt, but the paint work looks fab.

Hey Ski how we doin' on the runt's paws?

amazing work on that damon sculpt! paint work/detail on that piece is flippin' sweet especially the eyes and mouth.

Not sure about serang's sculpt, but the paint work looks fab.

Ooops correction! It's by Longbow Studios not Serang.

Ski

Excellent paint job Ski!!! The head sculpt of Indie and Matt have some flaws.. But the Skiman magic saved the day for those two..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnPWJOJYVKc[/ame]

Your painting skills know no bounds!!!

Ah again with the Indy? Lol. Oh well I haven't gotten tired of Lookin at that paint work on that sculpt.

Ok Guys...Here is My Awesome Rick Grimes...amazing detail in the paint app by Our very own Skiiiiiman! Thanks Bro Love it.
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited:

Thanks Ski. :1-1:

One of the best representations of Indiana I've ever seen. :google :clap

The stubble is amazing!

Back