Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc... [Rock 'N Roll #44

Til all are ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Junkiondance.gif

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ByNT12IYbY[/ame]

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[Tom Hanks, Merry LOTR #43

That RnR is just incredible Ski!! love the more yellow blonde hair and freckle details man. :rock
Thank you G, much appreciate! :rock

MAN, I really need to get a better camera to work on this presentation whole bit. :banghead

SOON!!!! :pray: LOL.

I've been telling my self that for idk how long man :lol there's always something else I'd rather get than spend the necessary extra mula for for a good camera. Should just take up Nam's ideals of no pics. I'll just post in threads a long detailed description of what my paint ups and sculpts look like to give folks a mental image :lol

I'm actually watching this right now :yess:

That RnR is just incredible Ski!! love the more yellow blonde hair and freckle details man. :rock

I've been telling my self that for idk how long man :lol there's always something else I'd rather get than spend the necessary extra mula for for a good camera. Should just take up Nam's ideals of no pics. I'll just post in threads a long detailed description of what my paint ups and sculpts look like to give folks a mental image :lol

I'm actually watching this right now :yess:

Thank you G for the comments, gotta love you some classic TFs, for some reason that flic is aways inspring to me and brings back the kid in me. :rock :)

Ski

Sent from Skirunamuck S1000 using Skiatalk

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc... [Rock 'N Roll #44

Excellent R-n-R repaint. I was thinking that the hair needed to be less sandy blonde and more of a yellow or "golden" blonde.

I'm thinking RnR is the best job I've seen you do so far, Broski. Truly rockin'. :rock

carlShreds.gif

:eek holy _____!!!! That R&R is insane. Every single thing you touch is gold! So glad I got my sculpt into your hands. :rock2
Trying to decide if I want to do a Grimes, or Walter White after my serial Killer. Both the Grimes and White you recently posted has me tetering between the two at how amazing you painted them

Damn dude... You are ____ing GOOOOOOOOOD. Really, the skills are over the top!! :rock That's perfection. :lecture

superlative !!!!!!!!!!!

____ ing A.........:lecture

Exlax!

A super laxative. :lecture

He Ski have you ever done any Joker repaints? such as the br head?

Nope no Jokers yet surprisingly, I've taken a vow of silence against TDK.

hulk.gif

Ski

Wow mate i'm seriously impressed with the gi joe head, one of the best paintjobs ive seen in my time on the boards. Incredible!

So Awesome Ski.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[Tom Hanks, Merry LOTR #43

Very nice Job Ski! :hi5:

Sideshow should hire you Ski.. You just made them realize how ugly they did RnR's HS..

Back