Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS VIDEO UPDATE #368

"He's not human!"....*splat*.....@0:57.....:lol

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS VIDEO UPDATE #368

AWESOME!! Thanks for the link to the indestructible mask!! I think I will finally start putting together a MM. Will this come with hair?

Very Cool Ski!! Very Cool :D

AWESOME!! Thanks for the link to the indestructible mask!! I think I will finally start putting together a MM. Will this come with hair?

yes he will come with hair ski just holding out on us and not showing us lol!!!!!!!!!!!!:gah:

He's looking really good Ski. I can't wait to see him finished.

101_0780.jpg

Might go with larger bandages, I haven't decided yet.

Skiman this figure is too badass. It's likeness to Mike Myers in uncanny therefore I must have one with the attire and base if available.

Wow this is amazing craftsmanship! Great job. I would really love to own one!

myers-dance.gif

Looking forward to seeing douches copycat this one for other threads. /o/

Almost there guys, another sneak, thanks for your patience.

MMWIP142.jpg

Bro the myers looks sweet bro

Great Work Ski...Looks Fantastic Brother.:clap

Does the EX come with one of these????

afro-comb.jpg

:nana:

All kidding aside, it looks good!

Wow, it looks awesome. :clap

Back