Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) First Sculpt P.24 post #2

damn 2 more need to drop off!

Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) First Sculpt P.24 post #2

open mouth shot is coming on real good there.....nice like it....

been doing some work on the coat scuffs, weathering etc.....not yet fully happy with it but its getting there...

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

just needs a head real bad......didn't use any gloves either, just made two small cuts into the cuffs of the hoodies sleeve and works a dream

Looking great Dave.

Take your time with my set as I have been laid up due to injury and have not had a chance to get anymore pieces for my Nomak. Still need a correct body (was sent the Obama), pants, hood, shirt...

I won't be able to get to any of this until after my physical therapy is done as I have very limited use of my right arm for anything.

It's looking great though.

Oh one small request on my closed mouth head...

I'd like this paint job and can send more $$$ if you want.

Jared_Nomak_04.jpg

Thanks Bro!

Missed a few days worth of updates. (Skiman's painted shots, open mandible progress, etc.) All I can say is wow.... really looking forward to having this in hand :clap

Thats awesome. So many talented people here.

I'm scared! :panic:

Looking good...

Great job! Loving it! :clap

looking great ski :clap

damn 2 more need to drop off!

open mouth shot is coming on real good there.....nice like it....

been doing some work on the coat scuffs, weathering etc.....not yet fully happy with it but its getting there...

just needs a head real bad......didn't use any gloves either, just made two small cuts into the cuffs of the hoodies sleeve and works a dream

Looking great Dave.

Take your time with my set as I have been laid up due to injury and have not had a chance to get anymore pieces for my Nomak. Still need a correct body (was sent the Obama), pants, hood, shirt...

I won't be able to get to any of this until after my physical therapy is done as I have very limited use of my right arm for anything.

It's looking great though.

Oh one small request on my closed mouth head...

I'd like this paint job and can send more $$$ if you want.

Thanks Bro!

The wait is well worth it SKIMAN, I am stoked!:hi5:

Missed a few days worth of updates. (Skiman's painted shots, open mandible progress, etc.) All I can say is wow.... really looking forward to having this in hand :clap

Thats awesome. So many talented people here.

Thank you fellas, working some more on this part of the sculpt, trying to get this hammered out for yah fellas, I know you've been waiting patiently and I really do apprecaite it!!!!

Lance, don't send no more $$$$, all good brother I will take care of it for you! :lecture

Posted pics WIP from my blog earlier this week, I'll get more updates to you guys as ASAP.

IMG_7879.jpg

IMG_7880.jpg

IMG_7882.jpg

IMG_7883.jpg

Thank you fellas, working some more on this part of the sculpt, trying to get this hammered out for yah fellas, I know you've been waiting patiently and I really do apprecaite it!!!!

Lance, don't send no more $$$$, all good brother I will take care of it for you! :lecture

Posted pics WIP from my blog earlier this week, I'll get more updates to you guys as ASAP.

IMG_7879.jpg

IMG_7880.jpg

IMG_7882.jpg

IMG_7883.jpg

Ski,No more words!!:horror:thud::clap:yess:
:impatient:

You got skillz Meaty!

WOW! It may be difficult for me to just get the closed sculpt now!

Skiman, I was wondering if you could possibly adjust the neck position on the open mouth version. It seems like the most natural looking position would be having his head tipped back a bit like he's roaring. What do you think?

Skiman, I was wondering if you could possibly adjust the neck position on the open mouth version. It seems like the most natural looking position would be having his head tipped back a bit like he's roaring. What do you think?

I thought about this but didn't do that because IMO, it would be fixed to only that position, therefore even a straight shot wouldn't work because he's constantly titled back, I was thinking and maybe I AM WRONG but wouldn't the neck adapter be able to create that illusion like shot number 2 that I've shown of the open mouth sculpt?

IMG_7880.jpg

edit: I figured this way all points of downward, upward, side to side without being tilted could still be made and adjusted on how the member would want to display their Nomak, instead of a fixed upright position.

Reapers_01.jpg

Also, the mold for open sculpt could be created tonight so we could be seeing both sculpts being released in the next day or two if everything goes smooth with the mold and casting which I don't see why not but you never know so I will put it out there. Be on the look out for a painted open mouth and more bloody closed mouth pic(s) shortly.

Last edited:
Back