Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (Skiman commission) Sneak WIP P.14 post #13

O my..... :panic:

IMG_7849.jpg

IMG_7851.jpg

IMG_7852.jpg

Success my friends :hi5: and so it begins the Reaper is multiplying!!!​

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (Skiman commission) Sneak WIP P.14 post #13

He's looking fantastic Ski! :clap

Keep up the good work!

I'm in the process of putting together the outfit now ... but I'm having a hell of a time finding an appropriate hoodie ... :huh

Any suggestions, guys? :pray:

Brilliant! Ordered! :yess:

Did you start with a black one? If so, how did you weather it down to gray? Paint? Bleach?

Thanks again, Ski!

Shadow Grey Fabric paint, weathers pretty much by itself. :lecture

Very nice work Skiman. :clap

Very nice work Skiman. :clap

Thank you BB, very soon to get the open mouth sculpt finished with some work tonight and tomorrow, you guys will soon be in business for those waiting on the two sculpt to be painted and casted!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

I hope everyone enjoys! :wave

Excellent Job Ski, Very well done :clap

Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) First Sculpt P.24 post #2

Great sculpt m8 :clap ive tried doing headsculpt but capturing a likeness is dammmm hard but you pulled it off :)

Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) First Sculpt P.24 post #2

Wow! Another great sculpt Skiman! This shot cracks me up. Photo shoots can be soooo tiring.:rotfl

Nomak07.jpg

Can't wait to see the open mouthed sculpt. :rock

NICE! He's really coming together. :clap

So glad I'm on board for this project!

(When you get round to painting up mine, Ski, I'd love the "bloody-chinned" look for the closed sculpt, if it's not too much trouble!)

Keep up the great work!

Great sculpt m8 :clap ive tried doing headsculpt but capturing a likeness is dammmm hard but you pulled it off :)

Wow! Another great sculpt Skiman! This shot cracks me up. Photo shoots can be soooo tiring.:rotfl

Nomak07.jpg

Can't wait to see the open mouthed sculpt. :rock

Thank you CB and Ski, yea that shot is supposed to be where he's dying at the very end, I know he kind of looks like "man I'm tired of Ski taking photos of me" :rotfl

Hollywood :rolleyes:

NICE! He's really coming together. :clap

So glad I'm on board for this project!

(When you get round to painting up mine, Ski, I'd love the "bloody-chinned" look for the closed sculpt, if it's not too much trouble!)

Keep up the great work!

No problem at all Bucky, I actually had him all bloody at first but then I went ahead with a default for his first appearance, the bloody looks pretty sick though with that grimace, I was kind of hoping my wife wouldn't walk up on me whenever I had him that way.

She'd be like "WTF is that creature and keep it away" :lol

Awesome work man! This looks great!:rock

Thank you Carbo, can't wait to get him into everyone hands, it's one of those figures that I keep posing in ridiculous poses and keep quoting from the movie.

Ski, GREAT JOB!!! LOOK SO REAL!!!!:):):)

Back