Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) First Sculpt P.24 post #2

A start of the clothes, obviously need to weather and make they well lived in but its a start.....:)

DSC_0129.jpg

Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) First Sculpt P.24 post #2

Nice TF, I think we have the same pants :hi5:

Digging the Whip boots as well, I might switch out to those but I haven't decided, maybe I'll do a second find with the different boots and the open mandible sculpt.

Yeah the whiplash boots do work well. Especially for the look...

wicked! i want one to paint!!!!!!!

wow looks amazing

So, Skiman, lets get down to brass tacks, how much for the ape?

But seriously, when are you gonna hit us up for funds...gotta be getting close...

Great work Ski! The likeness is there. Can't wait to see the open-mouthed Jared! I'm sure it will scare the **** out of the Predator haha!

Looks great :rock

Thank you fellas :rock

It will very soon Damage, I've all ready gotten started on hammering out what sculpts everyone is interested in, well I've sent a PM to the ones that didn't have anything specified.

With that being said, I did have a member not respond to a PM within a few days to a week but login to the site. So therefore I'm assuming he is not interested. So with out further a due 20) carbo-fation has been bumped up to the big leagues.

Please respond to PM's whenever they are sent, it's not fair to the others who are willing and ready to pay for a sculpt and are eager to get this in hand. By not responding to PM's does not buy you more time with me, it just gets you cut much faster. I don't really have to time to hunt members for answers with contributing to the customers commission so please respond. I tremendously respect someone to just tell me they are not interested and I can move onto the next person who is and know exactly what my work plate is. Thank you everyone for your patience as I try to provide you these sculpts as quick as possible, I'm very happy and very excited to get the ball rolling on producing Nomaks going out the door.

-Ski

I like your business philosophy. You snooze, you lose.

:D, I pretty much observe it as a credit card decline.

edit: BTW, I'll be working all day (WFH from the office) on the open sculpt for you guys today :rock

Last edited:

Thanks for all your hard work and help D.

I'll be away from my pc for a couple days. I just don't want you to think I'm trying to ditch you if you pm me on Saturday and I don't respond. I will be home Sunday and payment is ready whenever you finish up and are ready to ship.

Thanks for all your hard work and help D.

I'll be away from my pc for a couple days. I just don't want you to think I'm trying to ditch you if you pm me on Saturday and I don't respond. I will be home Sunday and payment is ready whenever you finish up and are ready to ship.

Thanks again fellas, and not at all Damage, usually what I'm talking about up above if multiple PM's and a weeks passing without response and you see them online posting, etc... but yet to give you a response, etc... I'm super lenient on more time to pay or "can you wait a few weeks", not even a problem it's just the no response deal that really puts the damper on things. I pretty much give everyone the benefit of the doubt and enough time to respond and of course everyone is busy and has their own lives so they can't get online everyday or every other day. It's more or less the multiple PM's not answered and being online without response situations.

I think I've talk to you almost every half an hour :lol, no worries. :wave :1-1:

Cool. Just making sure.

The painted version looks great, Skiman! :D

The boots and the trousers (and head of course) will be swopped out when other bits arrive and it needs more weathering, but a quick pic of my WIP figure...
NomakWIP.jpg

Back