Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission - SNEAK PROD PIC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission CLOSED!!!

It's bright and early the birds are chirping, Boa is ready to train, he didn't even bother putting his shoes on.

First prototype test almost completed, I did learn some ins and outs on painting this headsculpt and that's why its always great to have a few test runs on a new head.

DSCN1273.jpg

DSCN1277.jpg

Ski

It's bright and early the birds are chirping, Boa is ready to train, he didn't even bother putting his shoes on.

First prototype test almost completed, I did learn some ins and outs on painting this headsculpt and that's why its always great to have a few test runs on a new head.

DSCN1273.jpg

DSCN1277.jpg

Ski

o my god ski he looks great wonder if silver down the helmet would look better or that red huh original or new. is that what your talking about paint samples

^^^ I have NO clue what you just said. :lol

but yea these are paint samples, just testing out on the proto.

Ski

the red stripe down the head is from the new collectors club figure which looks great on yours, while the original figure had silver which looked good. its fine either way just thought that was what you were refering to

Nice work Skeeee.

I do agree that two red stripes on top of of a tan helmet. And for the silver use one that is isn't metallic.

BUt that is just me. If you want send me a unpainted. :lol

BigBoa002.jpg

Oh god, this sounds like the Doc Holiday thread . . .

Anyway send me how wide those gloves are so I can make some decals for em.

I'm partial to original card art, but I'm down with whatever Skimonkey does.

Wow no chrome huh? How boring but its you guy's head so... Cool with me and makes it easier as well.

Thanks

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Oh, that looks good to me.

I was commenting on the double red lines vs. single red line.

But, like I said, I am happy with what you choose to do. As long as its not pink or something :lol

:lol just a suggestion.

If everyone else wants silver metallic, give it to them!!!!

Glove measurements, meow!

Back