Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission - SNEAK PROD PIC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission CLOSED!!!

DAMN IT!

Ski, what did I tell you? BACK TO WORK!

pissed.jpg

Once you get Boa's head on there that will look too F'n cool SVantley!

And damn fine job on Boa Skiman!
:clap

Your welcome Vantley, I think the paint apps are really going to make this piece pop and being that this might not be the traditional sense of a GI JOE figure that most would want in their collection because of the character design, I really think that this is going to one that translates very well into the 1/6 scale.

Hey Vantley do you have a Viper helmet you can put on top of your bash just kicks?

Ski

Your welcome Vantley, I think the paint apps are really going to make this piece pop and being that this might not be the traditional sense of a GI JOE figure that most would want in their collection because of the character design, I really think that this is going to one that translates very well into the 1/6 scale.

Hey Vantley do you have a Viper helmet you can put on top of your bash just kicks?

Ski

Here are the pictures. I added one with the new Hot Toys body If anyone is going to use that one.

DSCN2421.jpg

DSCN2422.jpg

DSCN2423.jpg

:rock :rock :rock even with the Viper head there it's looking like Boa for some reason! :lol

Thanks Vantley! :duff

Ski

I'm no Boa fan, but your work looks great!!

Thank you or I'm not sure if you are talking about Vantley's bash, either way! We thank you! :lol

Ski

I was speaking to your excellent HS, but the bash is great as well.

From last night, doing some clean up and getting him all smoothened. I still have a bit more to do and he'll be ready.

DSCN1254.jpg

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

WANT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back