Action Figure Skiman's S.N.A.K.E. (Waitlist NOW OPEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's S.N.A.K.E.

i would love to be in this, depends on when right now i am in a home remodeling stage, and money is tight but when will this be?

Interesting. Is it going to be a shell with a figure inside? Stiff legs like the original? A solid statue?

Nope, no statue... there will be articulation throughout.

It will be a snap on shell, with grip bars, straps, etc.. to sustain the figure being held inside.

There will be a cheap seats option, released as a kit, unpainted, unassembled, apply your decals, etc... and then a full blown painted version as the works.

I can't see my self making tons of these so I'm cutting the ES at 15 total sets unpainted, unassembled, painted, assembled,

Ski

Re: Skiman's S.N.A.K.E. (LOW E.S. Quantity Alert)

Oh, and "@thetop" should be "Above Dorkness"....its tradition. :lecture

I'm down for one definitely (painted & assembled). Sign me up please.

Based on pictures, etc. and if no one else chimes in . . . maybe two.

tumblr_md3p3jrkzi1qi4ajvo1_500.gif

I'll gladly take the 15th spot on this list! Fully painted and assembled for me as well.

Nope, no statue... there will be articulation throughout.

It will be a snap on shell, with grip bars, straps, etc.. to sustain the figure being held inside.

There will be a cheap seats option, released as a kit, unpainted, unassembled, apply your decals, etc... and then a full blown painted version as the works.

I can't see my self making tons of these so I'm cutting the ES at 15 total sets unpainted, unassembled, painted, assembled,

Ski
:eek
Put me on the waitlist for a cheap seats version, I better start saving.
Snakes were some of my favorite vehicles when I was a kid, I had two in white and one in blue.

Back