SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya thats my guess. Or maybe they dont want to deal with all the shipping with this beast for a money loss. Odd angle to offer you a discount on another preorder. Weird.why not offer a partial refund. Glad mine came in perfect

got my reg for $350 shipped and can not wait to get it by the end of the week !! YAAAH ! :D

So I finally got a response from sideshow about the paint blotch on my exclusive Skaar and they offered me money off on an existing preorder. What, they don't want to replace it? I told them how do I go about getting it replaced in my original email and they made no mention of replacing it. Is this how they usually do things? I've never had to replace anything buying it directly from Sideshow.

Sorry to hear that. Unless you can fix the paint blotch or get it fixed, I would just return the piece for a refund. That's what I would do.

So I finally got a response from sideshow about the paint blotch on my exclusive Skaar and they offered me money off on an existing preorder. What, they don't want to replace it? I told them how do I go about getting it replaced in my original email and they made no mention of replacing it. Is this how they usually do things? I've never had to replace anything buying it directly from Sideshow.

In the same boat as you, also got partial refund email. They should have replacements they still have the reg. available. They should just switch out the bodies:monkey1

Looks like Ss doesnt want to replace any of the ex, the one I received has hair break to two pieces, and they offer parcial refund or full refund. I need to glue it back myself.

AXE !!!

DSC03155-kopie.jpg

DSC03153-kopie.jpg
DSC03156-kopie.jpg

DSC03160-kopie.jpg

Exclusive vs Regular:

DSC03152-kopie.jpg
DSC03166-kopie.jpg

Looks like Ss doesnt want to replace any of the ex, the one I received has hair break to two pieces, and they offer parcial refund or full refund. I need to glue it back myself.

Yeah, sound like some bs to me... I believe one international member from this forum got a replacement for his broken piece and SS just asked that he destroy the one he received first. Maybe they are only replacing broken statues, but not flawed ones :dunno

SS policies can be odd at times, they only really seem to listen or are willing to make right by customers when the masses are involved. Otherwise its tough cookies...

I have a feeling that a lot of future statues will have detachable heads. This will save SSC a lot of $$ because it will be easier to replace.

Yeah, sound like some bs to me... I believe one international member from this forum got a replacement for his broken piece and SS just asked that he destroy the one he received first. Maybe they are only replacing broken statues, but not flawed ones :dunno

SS policies can be odd at times, they only really seem to listen or are willing to make right by customers when the masses are involved. Otherwise its tough cookies...

Yeah' I have been through this a couple of times.Had to send SS photo's of the destroyed piece.SS wants to take the easiest way out if at all possible.So they begin by making a partial refund offer.So you have to press them to see if a replacement is available.If it's a body or a stand they may not have any available especially in this case where the body and stand are both huge.If it's a detachable head or weapon/weapon arm you have a better chance of replacement.If they do not have anything available your only option is to accept the partial refund or return your figure for a full refund.Now if it becomes an epidemic as in the case of Psylocke then they have to have body pieces made.And the wait may be a few months.At least you eventually get a replacement.

so with commissions and fees, it'll net around $500. I see the hype has already started to slow down for this one.

***starts wrapping coins to snipe one***

Yeah, well I hope I get a replacement. Like it was said earlier, replace my Skaar body with one of the regulars and send it back to me in my exclusive box. When you buy expensive stuff you deserve to get it in mint condition, and if the product is not in the condition to your standards, mine has a paint blotch on his chest, the company should accommodate.

Back