SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wouldn't you think that SS would have a lot more happier clientele if they had us send back the bad parts and fixed them to send out to people not able to get replacements instead of having us destroy them??

wouldn't you think that SS would have a lot more happier clientele if they had us send back the bad parts and fixed them to send out to people not able to get replacements instead of having us destroy them??

Yeah that always baffles me.

just paid for my Skaar exclusive :D a local shop could get them so I'm lucky I still get to have one :D

I think the regular will sold out soon, its a pretty good statue, if I don't have ex, regular will do just fine. At least 50% off from that $830

Just got my replacement. Nothing is broken BUT look at this & let me know what you think. What in your opinion should I do next?

Wrong.jpg

Just got my replacement. Nothing is broken BUT look at this & let me know what you think. What in your opinion should I do next?

Wrong.jpg

look like he has warts or something :dunno do you notice it 1-2 feet? Your talking about the jaw are right?

Last edited:
Oh wow, paint issue, I don't think ss will give you another replacement.

That sucks and no more replacements:gah::monkey2

How did they package your replacement body? Mine didn't make the 1 hour drive to my house. Have my fingers crossed the second body has no issues. If not I will have to order a reg and get an exchange.

Oh wow, paint issue, I don't think ss will give you another replacement.

I don't think they will. It's gonna end up as either a $25 refund to keep it or a full refund.

That sucks and no more replacements:gah::monkey2

How did they package your replacement body? Mine didn't make the 1 hour drive to my house. Have my fingers crossed the second body has no issues. If not I will have to order a reg and get an exchange.

It was really well packaged. It would have been perfect if they actually check the replacements 1st though. :dunno

Either way though, I'm kinds leaning on the full refund than deal with crap like this again.

Back