SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To answer the "Hollow/Solid" debacle:
Skaar.jpg

& even with the body being a tad hollow, this beasty is one heavy motha! :lecture
I pity the fool that don't have this on their collection.

:horror what happened!!!!! Pleae tell me you didn't receive it like that. Are they replacing it for you? Brutal man.

got my exclusive today. a-mazing piece and an absolute beast. currently on my dinner table so the whole family can enjoy.

Thanks^^ I need to know for sure SS is trying to give a discount instead of a replacement piece. If the reg has detachable hands they should have a replacement. Not my fault the first replacement got here broken.

got my exclusive today. a-mazing piece and an absolute beast. currently on my dinner table so the whole family can enjoy.

Have Skaar chop a chickens head off for dinner with his ax. Call Deadpool, I think he wanted chicken for dinner.:):)

Thanks^^ I need to know for sure SS is trying to give a discount instead of a replacement piece. If the reg has detachable hands they should have a replacement. Not my fault the first replacement got here broken.

Good Luck man! I would have hated if mine came broken, my print was damaged but I can live with that. The statue is another story all together.

Good Luck man! I would have hated if mine came broken, my print was damaged but I can live with that. The statue is another story all together.

Ask for a replacement print. I've asked for them to replace boxes that were damaged, statues that were broken, and pieces that had poor paint jobs. Customer Service took care of all of my concerns. Just ask. There is no need for you to eat a damaged print if they can get you another one.

Ask for a replacement print. I've asked for them to replace boxes that were damaged, statues that were broken, and pieces that had poor paint jobs. Customer Service took care of all of my concerns. Just ask. There is no need for you to eat a damaged print if they can get you another one.

Oh, I'm def asking for a replacement, I've just been too busy with work to find time. I've ordered a few statues from SS so I'm familiar with the return process, lol... I just meant it would be a shame if you ordered a ex and it came damaged and SS only offered to replace with a regular edition.

Oh, I'm def asking for a replacement, I've just been too busy with work to find time. I've ordered a few statues from SS so I'm familiar with the return process, lol... I just meant it would be a shame if you ordered a ex and it came damaged and SS only offered to replace with a regular edition.

Yeah. That would be rough.

Holly s!! He is big and heavy !! No wander it the best piece of this Year, it reminds my hulk PF !!

Back