SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's maestro HULK on gramps, Greatwall commissioned a artist to customize them for him to look like the alternate HULKS.

Those are all HULK Com's.

Ski

2iig7is.jpg

Super nice! Congrats!
A new photo with the back sword removed please and with all the other Hulks would be super!

I'm pretty sure that skaar is suppost to be smaller than his old man

HULK- 5' 9½" (Banner); 6'6" (gray Hulk); 7' – 8' (green/savage Hulk); 7'6" (green/Professor Hulk)

SKAAR-(Shadow) 5'2"; (Skaar) 6'6"

Are there still idiots who dont have this masterpiece here?

Check one idiot right here.

Was tempted by this when it was first released because it is such a great sculpt but Happy I passed as I don't love the character enough. In hand photos don't even make me regret a little.

But it is a great sculpt.

Check one idiot right here.

Was tempted by this when it was first released because it is such a great sculpt but Happy I passed as I don't love the character enough. In hand photos don't even make me regret a little.

But it is a great sculpt.

me too, had a chance when it first came up for pre order, doesnt fit in my collection, am trying to collect only characters Im familiar with, that said, if waitlist opens i might get on it and if it converts use it as trade bait. for a couple of stuff i missed,

I could not have anything but the Ex on this one. Of course the sword looks great too but not having anything on his back scabbard .... I think the axe is great and the fact you have the handle/grip that goes on the back really compliments this amazing statue.....

Is the axe, the extra handle and the print worth 250 bucks more?

I think so......

Cheers

Bear

I could not have anything but the Ex on this one. Of course the sword looks great too but not having anything on his back scabbard .... I think the axe is great and the fact you have the handle/grip that goes on the back really compliments this amazing statue.....

Is the axe, the extra handle and the print worth 250 bucks more?

I think so......

Cheers

Bear

To some it is, to others not. I bought the statue for skaar, not the axe ;), the ex was sold out and if i could i would buy that. From sideshow of course. I would probably not show the axe anyways. But if it's the same price why not get it :).

With the exception of the two droids I think 99% of us always choose the EX if its available considering they are the same price if it has some switch out part. For others like Hawkeye where its just a print who cares? If I wanted to pay $300+ for art work I would just buy an original page.

I finally purchased a Skaar EX. He is coming from California to North Carolina so it'll be a few days before I get him. This will be my first Sideshow statue to kick off my new hobby.

I finally purchased a Skaar EX. He is coming from California to North Carolina so it'll be a few days before I get him. This will be my first Sideshow statue to kick off my new hobby.

Great news Bro! I'm very happy to see you secure an EX. I know how long you were looking for one. You will actually get your EX before I get mine. I'm still on vacation for another 2 weeks so I have to wait to receive him even though I already paid for him. :lol

Enjoy the statue. It's a great piece to kick off your collection.

Back