SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you sir, are a poseur.

:lol don't get me wrong, I love skaar pf ex, I have Hulk PF and Hulk Comi, I like the skaar pf better than those 2. So this statue is a MUST for me and I am glad I am getting the EX.

But if someone wants to trade their doom pf ex with my skaar ex I would do it of course, but then I will buy skaar ex on eBay, there is one for $900 now. It's like buying doom pf ex for $900 :lol

:lol don't get me wrong, I love skaar pf ex, I have Hulk PF and Hulk Comi, I like the skaar pf better than those 2. So this statue is a MUST for me and I am glad I am getting the EX.

But if someone wants to trade their doom pf ex with my skaar ex I would do it of course, but then I will buy skaar ex on eBay, there is one for $900 now. It's like buying doom pf ex for $900 :lol

Yeah it sucks that people are charging like 1000.00 for it even before it comes out. I really don't mind people charging this but come on at least wait a few weeks after release.

Yeah it sucks that people are charging like 1000.00 for it even before it comes out. I really don't mind people charging this but come on at least wait a few weeks after release.

I have two coming my way...and will be selling the second one right away...don't worry it won't be $1000...that's crazy...maybe $999..:rotfl

Well I'm glad Sideshow now charges only $25 for everything to ship to Canada...Years ago I had to pay around $120 in shipping for a PF.Now they understand their Canadian fans are not to be mess with.$25 shipping for everything.We rule.

Got notice also today
$26.81 for shipping

Cheaper to ship to Canada then USA? :dunno

Well I'm glad Sideshow now charges only $25 for everything to ship to Canada...Years ago I had to pay around $120 in shipping for a PF.Now they understand their Canadian fans are not to be mess with.$25 shipping for everything.We rule.
You sure don't speak or type like a Canadian? :lol

Back