SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Non exclusive Skaar is made in Pune, India.
Great. Thanks for the info. We'll get it at a dirt cheap price that way. No customs, no shipping costs either. We can also get someone to commission a switchout part or an extra accessory that way, while you jump around with your Ex like a 'roo and then finally get tired of it and head towards the Commerce section. I'm happy for you! :duff

Cheers,
Neo.

Great. Thanks for the info. We'll get it at a dirt cheap price that way. No customs, no shipping costs either. We can also get someone to commission a switchout part or an extra accessory that way, while you jump around with your Ex like a 'roo and then finally get tired of it and head towards the Commerce section. I'm happy for you! :duff

Cheers,
Neo.

....:lecture :exactly: :duff

You guys are killin' me! Why do Hulk related threads always bring out the worst in people? U mad, bros? :lol
Looking dang forward to my EX! This piece shall rocket off thine socks and commandeth the attention of the gods! :rock

well i guess i'll throw it out there, that if anyones looking at selling thiers. lmk:monkey2:monkey2 oh yeah EX only:lecture:lol

Theres a line already...lol....and Im in it :( I dont think Ive seen one person, since Ive been watching the last 3 weeks, even offer to sell theirs. Ive seen Vampirella and Joker EX's for sale but no Skaar EX's.:dunno

Theres a line already...lol....and Im in it :( I dont think Ive seen one person, since Ive been watching the last 3 weeks, even offer to sell theirs. Ive seen Vampirella and Joker EX's for sale but no Skaar EX's.:dunno

Once this releases flippers will be looking to unload them. July isn't too far away. The real question will be....will you be willing to spend what it takes to pick up the EX? If not, then the Reg will be available at an affordable price. For some collectors, that'll be enough.

Once this releases flippers will be looking to unload them. July isn't too far away. The real question will be....will you be willing to spend what it takes to pick up the EX? If not, then the Reg will be available at an affordable price. For some collectors, that'll be enough.

I plan on looking on evilbay the week of release and the 1st EX that I see less than $500 I'll buy...if one is less than $500. Vampirella EX were less than $500 for awhile but they are climbing now. If not Ill move forward.

I might be out of the country all July and Sideshow wont hold Skaar for me when I get back, so one of you may get your wish and get your waitlist converted.

I might be out of the country all July and Sideshow wont hold Skaar for me when I get back, so one of you may get your wish and get your waitlist converted.

Wow. Really? Can you switch it to FlexPay, so that the payments 'drag out,' forcing them to hold it?

all u tagged me with failed.... association failed .......:yess: :hi5::fireworks
glad :) i have failed in something coz till date i never failed :(

Maybe for the fail edition....my ex still shows processing :(
:lol:lol:lol Ditto.

FAIL-WATCHIT-bobDylan.gif

Back