SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my pre-order in! This has now become my most anticipated piece.

Does anyone know if you cancel something 5 minutes after pre-ordering it, do you get charged the NRD? Do they charge you the NRD in 24-48 hours after even though it's already been canceled.

I hope I didn't screw up. After ordering this, I realized I had $200 of rewards points to use. So I canceled my order and reordered it. I should have called Customer Service first, but I was just too excited. LOL!

Hey Magik...:wave

Long time no see, how's things going in my old home state?

Still on fence about this guy---Does anyone here know if a Planet Hulk PF is in the works?
These two would be awesome together

Get off it then because there will be a PH coming at some point in time. At least that's what SSC has told us around here.

D#*n YOU SS. My name is newe82 and I am addicted to SS products. Ordered Ex. when I vowed I would not. Why does it feel so good to be so sick.

Hey Magik...:wave

Long time no see, how's things going in my old home state?

:wave Things are going well here. Just busy. I miss not getting onto the boards as much as I used to. I can't access SF through our work server any more, so I try to spend a little more time here. By the time I get home though, my kids take up all of my time. I'm still spending like crazy on statues though. I gotta take a lesson from you and start selling some of my boxed up stuff too.

:wave Things are going well here. Just busy. I miss not getting onto the boards as much as I used to. I can't access SF through our work server any more, so I try to spend a little more time here. By the time I get home though, my kids take up all of my time. I'm still spending like crazy on statues though. I gotta take a lesson from you and start selling some of my boxed up stuff too.

Glad to hear that you are doing well in this day in age. Just glad to see some old names from the SF board. Yeah, I just was looking in my garage and have 3, 6 tiered shelves filled up with boxed up Sportspicks and collecting dust, and that's not counting the unopened cases of NFL SP's that I have at my shop.

Well like I said it's just good to see some old names from the SF board.

Would you guys buy a World War Hulk? This pose looks cool.

world_war_hulk_4.jpg

Even though I'm getting the 1/4 custom WWH. I would buy one of these WWH on throne to go with the PH collection.

We both know Sideshow doesnt like Throne stuff, the only exception being Doom!

Get over to my thread and check out the new Thanos bro!!
So cool!

We both know Sideshow doesnt like Throne stuff, the only exception being Doom!

Get over to my thread and check out the new Thanos bro!!
So cool!

Too late I've already been there and looked at the new masterpiece. Looking good brother and when are we going to get the teaser pics/video of the new collection room that you are building?

Damn, that is one fine looking statue. I hope they revisit modern, angry Hulk and do him this much justice at some point. If this were the same pose and face sculpt, but traditional, modern Hulk, I would actually consider replacing my old school Hulk PF with it (barring any paint fiascoes, of course).

Believe me I read and pay close attention to these threads. It's about time this hobby started supporting my habit. Just eBayed off $625 worth of Sportspick to buy my Rogue & C.C. PF's. That's why I was sweating the start of the NFL season. Just amazing what those little NFL figures that I paid $9.99 8 to 10 years ago are going for today. I have 100's of those things just sitting in my garage all boxed and never displayed. So, since I moved to just Marvel statue collecting. Why not have those support the next few purchases...:lecture

Rogue, C.C. PF, C.C. Diorama & War Machine 1:1 bust

Now others can help me pay for this collecting addiction that I have...:lol

Still have an extra Venom and Gambit just waiting on the War Machine to get closer to shipping time.

:lol I do the same thing, I find little gems that I really don't need anymore that go for pretty penny and I sell to get more stuff.

Back