SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id be willing to bet if you shown average ordinary people picks of the original hulk pf the hulk comiquette and the new skaar and asked them which one they liked the best the vast majority would choose skaar, his sculpt is leeps and bounds better then the others. Just my opinion as i understand we must respect the classic but damn this is nice.

Definitely would buy Crazy Hiro-Kala...:rock

:hi5:

SOH3.jpg

I think this is solid and it looks like one of those that will not very much from the production sample. I think they brought their A Team on this one.

About thrones :), I remember a Palpantine PF and diorama Thor Vs. Loki...

The more I see this proto of Skaar, the more I like it. Axe is nice.

I got my pre-order in! This has now become my most anticipated piece.

Does anyone know if you cancel something 5 minutes after pre-ordering it, do you get charged the NRD? Do they charge you the NRD in 24-48 hours after even though it's already been canceled.

I hope I didn't screw up. After ordering this, I realized I had $200 of rewards points to use. So I canceled my order and reordered it. I should have called Customer Service first, but I was just too excited. LOL!

You should have called customer service. They will help you out and refund you, I'm pretty sure. But don't wait too long.

I'm just in Hulk heaven right now. Look at Jr. all grown up in all his gamma glory...:D

11b2c0x.jpg
:lol:lol:lol "Jr."
I think this is solid and it looks like one of those that will not very much from the production sample. I think they brought their A Team on this one.
hanibalPlacesLotion.jpg

About thrones :), I remember a Palpantine PF and diorama Thor Vs. Loki...

The more I see this proto of Skaar, the more I like it. Axe is nice.
Yeah, they've certainly done enough with thrones to make it a mistake to say that they don't "like Throne stuff."

Back