Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope she's in that outfit for the entire movie.....

......and naked too would be awesome.

I remember some interview where they ask her if she was going to be nude like the comic (most of it anyway) And she said they toned it down for the movie?

I hope when she said tone it down what she meant is that she will be wearing that robe for the entire movie. that would be awesome.

The Eva Green poster that was to sexy for the land of the free...

sc_green_teaser.jpg

:naughty :drool :drool :drool :love :inlove :banana

So sexy.................

Eva Green is an amazing actress and has beauty for sure. Damn.:drool I can't wait to see how this film does. Pretty curious.

I really hope these go for sale somewhere. I know they are technically banned, but I wonder if the company can still sell them to adults or at conventions or something

^^^ Where is that gif from again? That guy was like the villain/killer tied up at this part. Dammit, the film is at the tip of my tongue.... (and as it so happens, where I'd also like Eva's breast to be...:drool:drool:naughty)

:slap That's right! Goblet of Fire right? The son of the Auror dude that he killed who was holding the contest, which drank Polyjuice to become Mad Eye Moody... haha Thanks!

I hate the MPAA. Showing a gun is ok, but the curve of a breast is taboo? :slap Especially with how stupid Hollywood is with supporting anti-gun legislation, you would think that would be a no no.

I hate the MPAA. Showing a gun is ok, but the curve of a breast is taboo? :slap Especially with how stupid Hollywood is with supporting anti-gun legislation, you would think that would be a no no.

Have you ever seen this movie?

Pretty amazing look at how censorship works in Hollywood and now depending on the studio or the director some stuff will be approved and some won't. This film is pretty awesome at showing how things are controlled.

This poster getting banned....it's really brilliant marketing actually. Tons of people now more aware of the film, and as this thread would recently indicate, plenty of male viewers making sure not to miss this...:lol :naughty

Back