Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah except that was a body double :pfft:
There were a couple of scenes where I could see that maybe, but it looked pretty damn natural most of the time. Would seem very strange to go so far out of their way to substitute a body for her when she doesn't need it, and doesn't seem to have hangups about it.

I saw this again on Tuesday and kept an eye out for the body double. The actress posted a pic on her IMDB of the scene in question and I could believe it. The way they shot it, with her face partially obscured by the light and dark made sense and it did appear like it could be one. It's really the only scene in the entire movie apart from maybe the pool scene that could be a body double. Those are the only scenes where her face is obscured. I highly doubt the rest are anything but Eva green au natural, too many closeups and it's not too surprising about her being topless or even naked, she seemed to be naked at least once per penny dreadful episode.

As for the body double, maybe she's not comfortable with full on naked sex scenes or maybe she wasn't available for that particular scene.

no it does not make sense.

people are speculating that either Nancy dreamed the entire thing off and it never happened,
OR Marv is a ghost like Bruce Willis and she just imagined Marv being there.

it has to be either one of those unless Marv somehow came back from the death which is not likely
Each story is supposed to stand on it's own and does not necessarily follow a linear progression. The Marv/Nancy story (which was written for the movie) is supposed to take place before Marv's death but after the death of Hartigan. Remember, the storyline of ADTKF is actually a prequel to The Big Fat Kill from the first movie. There is also a later post plastic surgery Dwight story (I believe it is The Lady in Red and is in one of the compilation books) where he talks about Marv sitting on death row.

how much did this movie do so far? :lol

answer: 13 million dollars in it's 4th week :rotfl:rotfl

it made 7 million opening week and I guess it has made six million in 3 weeks since..... wow that's got to hurt :lol

Last edited:
the only thing i can think about was money reasons, maybe she wanted too much for that scene

I just saw this, enjoyed it for the most part. The stories weren't as strong as the original, but overall, an enjoyable afternoon at the cinema, and Marv was a delight to watch, as always. Gordon-Levitt was enjoyable too, and Powers Boothe is really just great in everything he's in. Ditto with Josh Brolin. I did miss Clive Owen though. He brought a real panache to #1.

Like I said, overall quite enjoyable, but really missing some of the stylistic panache and the very strong stories of #1. It was also nice to see the finale of the Hartigan/Nancy/Roark story.

I just watched the first one for the first time in nine years, & enjoyed it. That said - I forgot most of what happened in it. :lol

I definitely want to see the sequel, but I'm not in a hurry.

Saw this today. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Will have to rewatch the first one again as its been years since my last viewing.

I saw this again on Tuesday and kept an eye out for the body double. The actress posted a pic on her IMDB of the scene in question and I could believe it. The way they shot it, with her face partially obscured by the light and dark made sense and it did appear like it could be one. It's really the only scene in the entire movie apart from maybe the pool scene that could be a body double. Those are the only scenes where her face is obscured. I highly doubt the rest are anything but Eva green au natural, too many closeups and it's not too surprising about her being topless or even naked, she seemed to be naked at least once per penny dreadful episode.

As for the body double, maybe she's not comfortable with full on naked sex scenes or maybe she wasn't available for that particular scene.

Ok she was nude for one scene of one episode that lasted less than 30 seconds......lol on the every episode. Her boobs are so amazing, they just seem like they are naked in every episode

This movies was released on blu ray with bare bone special features. Im curious if anyone know if this movie will get the same “Recut / Extended” treatment as the first movie. I would rather hold off on the Blu ray purchase if I know a “recut” will be available.

Thanks

Back