Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe this sequel is finally going to be released. Loved the first one and have waited so long for another Sin City movie that I'll see it no matter what. It's great that the original actors that were available (RIP MCD) are reprising their roles.

Great trailer - Nancy still looks good:

Of0I6j2.gif

I don't think anyone minds this on this page too :monkey5:monkey3

In all seriousness though. Looking forward to this movie. Can't believe its finally coming out.

I am excited for this also! Glad to see Marv returning... and Nancy obviously.

Would love to see a Daredevil / Batman movie made in this style.

I can't believe this sequel is finally going to be released. Loved the first one and have waited so long for another Sin City movie that I'll see it no matter what. It's great that the original actors that were available (RIP MCD) are reprising their roles.

Me either, been so long, I actually used the original as a first date movie for a girl I had just started seeing...I'm a class act me ;)

Really can't wait for this, might actually go to the Cinema to see it...wonder if the wife will let me see if I can take the same girl as I did to the first one ;) lol

Me either, been so long, I actually used the original as a first date movie for a girl I had just started seeing...I'm a class act me ;)

Really can't wait for this, might actually go to the Cinema to see it...wonder if the wife will let me see if I can take the same girl as I did to the first one ;) lol

Are they not one and the same girl then? :wink1:

The first movie was fun and I enjoy the source material, so I'm looking forward to this quite a bit.

My goodness Rosario Dawson is one delicious young lady. :thud:

With Jessica too of course - & now Jamie Cheung involved, the old boys are gonna need their heart pills for this flick. :lol

Back