Sin City 2 - one big lisence I'm hoping Hot Toys does not skip on

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raymond F.

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
But it wouldn't surprise me. It's not Lone Rangery enough. They did skip out in the Hobbit after all.

Even still if this is a chance to get Hartigan and Marv ill be more than satisfied enough.

I doubt they or anyone who holds this Lisence would go too deep, so I'm not expecting to see the Pre-surgery Dwight played by Josh Brolin or even Alba as Nancy or anything like that.

But given Eva Green has been cast as the lead of the film, Ava Lord the Dame to Kill For, I wouldn't be surprised of she could get a figure, and that wouldn't be so bad irregardless if the movie turns out to be any decent or not.

Hopefully the new film finally gives Sin City some much needed 1/6 love.

Well, that would be awesome if HT did pick up the license for this, but the film is due out in October. I would expect to have heard at least rumours of a release by now. But, who knows. Let's keep fingers crossed.

You would also have the dilemma of issuing it in color or black and white.

I think Neca did a fine job with their line a few years back, and i preferred the colored ones.

I'd actually really like something stylyized for a Sin City line.

Something like this with the Mike Mignola Batman color scheme:

8205007450_5c01be4015_b.jpg

02batmanBW.jpg

But it wouldn't surprise me. It's not Lone Rangery enough. They did skip out in the Hobbit after all.

Even still if this is a chance to get Hartigan and Marv ill be more than satisfied enough.

I doubt they or anyone who holds this Lisence would go too deep, so I'm not expecting to see the Pre-surgery Dwight played by Josh Brolin or even Alba as Nancy or anything like that.

But given Eva Green has been cast as the lead of the film, Ava Lord the Dame to Kill For, I wouldn't be surprised of she could get a figure, and that wouldn't be so bad irregardless if the movie turns out to be any decent or not.

Hopefully the new film finally gives Sin City some much needed 1/6 love.

Only reason lone rangers got the treatment was because of Depp.

If HT did it, it would be a mistake to produce stylised figures. It isn't their forte. I would like to see a set of core characters represented in a realistic style and in colour.

In the meantime, I will continue to cobble together my own, realistic-style Marv. Lots to go. Wish me luck!

Back