Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SIN CITY 2

No.

And their characters are fairly important. Especially MCD's. He is the very core of the story.

I am conflicted. I love Jamie, but I love Devon too. I thought Devon was awesome as Miho and was really looking forward to her expanded role in the sequel. I'm sure Jamie will kick ass though too!

Jamie Chung is the new Miho.

Sucks, I prefer Devon Aoki... but Chung won't be bad.

I am conflicted. I love Jamie, but I love Devon too. I thought Devon was awesome as Miho and was really looking forward to her expanded role in the sequel. I'm sure Jamie will kick ass though too!

I am actually excited to see a new girl play her, more excited than if Devon played her,

Jamie is much hotter too so this is a win win for the movie and us :hi5:

Official poster

sin-city-2-poster_05142012_155422.jpg

‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For’ Gains A Playboy Model:

Playboy model Crystal McCahill hit Instagram with a series of images from her supposed forthcoming role in Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. Her personal photos show her in costume alongside some character art that’s sure to be released when Dimension Films begins their PR tour later this year.

She joins Mickey Rourke, Jaime King, Rosario Dawson, Michael Madsen, Jessica Alba, Jamie Chung and Dennis Haysbert in the film to be co-directed by Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller.

In theaters October 4, the film is about Dwight McCarthy planing to have his vengeance against the woman who betrayed him, Ava Lord, while Nancy is trying to cope with Hartigan’s death.

mkc1.jpg

mkc2.jpg

Oh. I mean...I guess that makes sense...hm. Would've just put make up on Clive to be honest, but alright.

Back