Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SIN CITY 2

I don't know if they will have Clive Owen return as Dwight because this will be set before he has his operation on his face, therefore he looks different in that book

He's in it, already confirmed.

In their interview with director Robert Rodriguez at Cannes Film Festival, Empire confirms that Clive Owen (who played Dwight McCarthy in the 2005 adaptation of Frank Miller's Sin City) will reprise the role in the upcoming follow-up, A Dame To Kill For. He joins previously confirmed cast members Mickey Rourke and Jessica Alba, who reprise their roles as Marv and Nancy Callahan, respectively.

What else is he gonna do? :lol

:mad::mad::mad:

WRESTLA.gif

if they are indeed basing the second movie on "A Dame To Kill For", then yes it is set before the books that inspired the first Sin City movie... We will see Marv (Rourke) and Dwight return. However I don't know if they will have Clive Owen return as Dwight because this will be set before he has his operation on his face, therefore he looks different in that book

it would be cool if they cast Clive Owen and then do some prosthetics, since they did Benicio del Toro and Rourke, it would be interesting how they change Clive if the did that, no one else should play that role

Marv plays a big part in A Dame To Kill For. If he's not in it, might as well not do it.

^ She's got NONE in the book. She's not even in it.

So that's good. They'll add her. But it won't be necessary.

Yeah, sucks that Brittany Murphy and Michael Clake Duncan are dead. :(

Do their characters have big roles in a dame to kill for?

I hope Devon Aoki and Alexis Bledel come back.

Back