SIM REPLACEMENT.. IT'S A FIASCO 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did your replacement sim light or no?

• my replacement sim lights up fine.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • my replacement sim DOESN'T light up.

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • didn't order sim and i'm glad i didn't.

Votes: 34 58.6%

• Total voters
++++!!! i didnt get my email ship notice yet...but ++++ man,,,more ++++ed up SIMS....this is BS! mine better be mint and ++++ing light up...come on SS...stop cheaping out on the QC...these arent cheap items!

++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++

++++!!!!!! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor

++++ ++++!!!!

kirk.jpg

I cannot see this photo now without thinking it should say CUMMINS above it. :lol

Just opened mine. Had it since Thursday, but couldn't get around to it. #1136/1250. both boxes, shipping and collector's box, had a hole punched in on it, so the back picture of SIM is torn. Inside packing job much better, no trays, and enough styrofoam wrapping, plus some clear plastic (like a much thicker saran wrap) wrapped around his arms, torso, and legs. No paint scratches I could find, but this one seems a little sloppy on the inner details of his torso. He lights up! When you turn him off, it takes a few seconds for lights to discharge; at first I thought he wouldn't shut off. The base also seems like it's seem some time, meaning it looks to be a little dusty around the groove of the perimeter.

I guess all things considered, I'm happy with it.

I still have a Thing Ex. to open as well.

both boxes, shipping and collector's box, had a hole punched in on it, so the back picture of SIM is torn.....

this one seems a little sloppy on the inner details of his torso....

The base also seems like it's seem some time, meaning it looks to be a little dusty around the groove of the perimeter....

shipping and collector box mishap, sloppy paint aps, a 'used' and dusty base?

IT'S A FIASCO 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bush_crying_medal_of_honor.jpg

I haven't heard anything regarding my replacement. Are there other people still waiting- is this like a split shipment of replacements? I definitely still want mine so I hope they don't forget me. :monkey2

I haven't heard anything regarding my replacement. Are there other people still waiting- is this like a split shipment of replacements? I definitely still want mine so I hope they don't forget me. :monkey2

I got a zero dollar invoice, but no shipping notice yet

Didn't they say it would take 60 to 90 days? That's what SSC told me, anyway. Sometime 2nd quarter.

could the ones being sent out this early be a hodge podge of different sims to make complete ones? my clue for this way of thinking was a dusty base. :google

Got my replacement yesterday, and the lights don't work with the batteries. Looks like the box holding the batteries is restricting contact with one of the battery heads. Used an adapter, and it lit up like a Christmas tree. Don't know what to do now, should I return it, or be happy that it works with the adapter but not with the battery? I've emailed about a replacement, but I'm not too confident of it happening, or that the replacement for the replacement will be 100%. This is a Fiasco:confused:

Got my replacement yesterday, and the lights don't work with the batteries. Looks like the box holding the batteries is restricting contact with one of the battery heads. Used an adapter, and it lit up like a Christmas tree. Don't know what to do now, should I return it, or be happy that it works with the adapter but not with the battery? I've emailed about a replacement, but I'm not too confident of it happening, or that the replacement for the replacement will be 100%.

I wouldn't call it a fiasco, the batteries just need replacing, bout it. Only paint flaw I saw was behinde the knee cap shield.

This is a Fiasco:confused:
Nah. this thread is for trolls. Do we really need multiple SIM threads :rolleyes:

I did replace the batteries, it doesn't matter, one of the batteries does not touch the connecting metal in the battery box. Did you read what I said? The fiasco part was a bit of a joke.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't call it a fiasco, the batteries just need replacing, bout it. Only paint flaw I saw was behinde the knee cap shield.
Nah. this thread is for trolls. Do we really need multiple SIM threads :rolleyes:

you do realize that this is his long awaited paint damaged replacement that doesn't work properly and still has a paint flaw. what exactly constitutes a fiasco with you? perhaps not until he's had to ship it back three times?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw, sideshow is already telling some unfortunate collectors that a second replacement will not be made available. not a fiasco? :lol

Back