silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must be it, then. Swantiago, check your box again - your arms are likely to be there.

He'd still be missing the bent left arm with a fist. According to his original post, all he has is the arms with the cosmic trails.

Thanks for the replies!the pumped fist arm and all 3 heads at there, only the 2 regular arms are missing.

I thought maybe they were hidden in the styrofoam somewhere and he didn't realise it, I should receive it tomorrow and I can check first hand myself. He has pictures of the packaging on the auction page, can any of you tell where the regular arms could be / should be ?

https://m.ebay.ie/itm/301017110168

Thanks for the replies!the pumped fist arm and all 3 heads at there, only the 2 regular arms are missing.

I thought maybe they were hidden in the styrofoam somewhere and he didn't realise it, I should receive it tomorrow and I can check first hand myself. He has pictures of the packaging on the auction page, can any of you tell where the regular arms could be / should be ?

https://m.ebay.ie/itm/301017110168

That's a really good price for the Exclusive my friend :clap If I remember correctly, when I received mine I also had the same issue and thought that some arms were missing...but I think the extra arms you seek are packaged in another compartment of the polysterene if im not mistaken. If I hadn't of asked someone on here about it when I purchased mine then i'd never of known they were there. Check tomorrow when you receive it and i'm sure you'll find them :wink1:

Ah, just saw the post above about the arms bring on the outside if the packaging!
I hope so as that's how I want to display him , I don't think someone would miss that though...

That's a really good price for the Exclusive my friend :clap If I remember correctly, when I received mine I also had the same issue and thought that some arms were missing...but I think the extra arms you seek are packaged in another compartment of the polysterene if im not mistaken. If I hadn't of asked someone on here about it when I purchased mine then i'd never of known they were there. Check tomorrow when you receive it and i'm sure you'll find them :wink1:

Thanks Roberto!!!

You did indeed mate! :D

Well, It arrived today and I checked the packaging.

Sure enough the arms were there!
I can't believe the previous owner never knew they were there!!

Thanks for the heads up guys!silver surfer is a beast!

I recently picked up the exclusive edition locally, for what I considered to be a great buy (425CAD).

I honestly have fallen in love with it. I really like how it displays, and it seems to be a favorite amongst visitors.

Funnily, it came with two pairs of arms with cosmic energy.:dunno

I recently picked up the exclusive edition locally, for what I considered to be a great buy (425CAD).

I honestly have fallen in love with it. I really like how it displays, and it seems to be a favorite amongst visitors.

Funnily, it came with two pairs of arms with cosmic energy.:dunno

Silver Surfer was the first sideshow piece I ever owned. I don't plan on selling it...I love it.

Epic piece. I still remember mine. Had to let it go due to prioritizing in my collection, but it was a really remarkable piece. Huge in size, and a classic, aesthetic pose and design. Almost a timeless piece of artwork. Beautiful decor even for non-collectors. :)

Hard to believe he hasn't been tackled since the previous release.

If anyone is due a second statue/ re release it's the surfer!

The baroness has 3 releases now in what?.... Less than 2 years??

Back