silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Yeah it would.

Do you know how much shipping is going to be on Galactus? It was meant to be coming in the next 30 days and still no news.

:lol Yeah it would.

Do you know how much shipping is going to be on Galactus? It was meant to be coming in the next 30 days and still no news.

I cant even begin to think of Galactus! Just paid off another whopping GBP104 Fedex bill for the Batmobile and it was GBP280 last month for the Wolverine LSF! Still waiting for the Droids Exclusive bill aswell! :slap Galactus can get delayed for all i care! :pfft: :yess:

Galactus can get delayed for all i care! :pfft: :yess:

shut-your-damn-whore-mouth.jpg

I cant even begin to think of Galactus! Just paid off another whopping GBP104 Fedex bill for the Batmobile and it was GBP280 last month for the Wolverine LSF! Still waiting for the Droids Exclusive bill aswell! :slap Galactus can get delayed for all i care! :pfft: :yess:

How is that 89 bat mobile Roberto?

I just bought the exclusive of this statue off a seller on eBay.
None if his photos show the regular arms and when I mailed him about it, he said the statue didn't come with any regular arms just the ones with the cosmic dust.

Is there anyone here who doesn't use/want their regular arms who would be interested in selling them to me?

Both regular and exclusive are supposed to come with all the arms. The fact that he didn't show them in pics doesn't mean he can get away with it. If anything, he should have mentioned the lack of those, so I'd report him if he refuses to make it up for you somehow.

You could link to Sideshow's product page if need be.

None if his photos show the regular arms and when I mailed him about it, he said the statue didn't come with any regular arms just the ones with the cosmic dust.

Is there anyone here who doesn't use/want their regular arms who would be interested in selling them to me?

Ex had a print. Everything else is the same. Hes full of it. Get a discount (heavy one) or send it back. Should have 3 heads too

He's not being honest with you. The REG and EX comes with 2 sets of arms. One set with the cosmic trails and one set with out. Also, both editions come with one bent left arm with a fist. As stated by others in the above posts, it does also come with 3 heads. The ONLY difference with between the REG and the EX is the art print. I'd send it back. No way I'd pay aftermarket prices for a statue that is missing parts and try to buy it elsewhere. How much did you pay for it?

Last edited:
Were the plain arms contained on the inside of the polystyrene or on the outside? (I can't remember since I sold mine) It may be that he hasn't realised they are there.

Were the plain arms contained on the inside of the polystyrene or on the outside? (I can't remember since I sold mine) It may be that he hasn't realised they are there.

The plain arms are in an outside compartment with a thin square piece of Styrofoam taped over it. Everything else is in the inside of the box.

That must be it, then. Swantiago, check your box again - your arms are likely to be there.

Back