silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dq67iu.jpg

GW, awesome photo! :rock

SS looks amazing....as expected.

The only thing that worries me is that top shelf. I trust your displaying "sense," but when I see the Thing PF on a glass shelf, I do get concerned. :lol

I love the way you have him displayed looks great! every pic makes me like him more... only wish i had more pennies in the ol wallet.

Got mine Today!
Don't care what anyone else says I love this statue.
When I saw some of the pictures first posted I actually called Sideshow and tried to cancel it but it had already been shipped. I am now glad that it was because it is amazing in person.

DSC03151.jpg

DSC03150.jpg

DSC03149.jpg

DSC03148.jpg

DSC03141.jpg

DSC03140.jpg

DSC03134.jpg

Also for those curious besides all the separate arms and heads. The black base, surfboard w/cosmic stuff and body are also separate pieces.

If anyone has any picture requests let me know and I can try to take some. I am not a great photographer but I have a decent camera and a tripod so I do alright.

Great pictures, Jedi! Thanks for taking pictures of the print. I'm ready for mine to get here.

GW, awesome photo! :rock

SS looks amazing....as expected.

The only thing that worries me is that top shelf. I trust your displaying "sense," but when I see the Thing PF on a glass shelf, I do get concerned. :lol
No, they are just there for photo to be taken. Each one of them has their own diplay space, very sturdy and safe. Thanks for bringing up the issue.

No, they are just there for photo to be taken. Each one of them has their own diplay space, very sturdy and safe. Thanks for bringing up the issue.

No problem. Beautiful display. :rock

And congrats on Grey Hulk too. I just saw in another thread that it was a new arrival as well. :rock

Well....Sideshow notified me and said my credit card was declined last week. I was instructed to call them or my SS EX was going to be cancelled on June 8th. I just moved and updated all of my info recently. I was sure this was the reason for the cc getting declined. I didn't want the piece anymore so I figured this is perfect. I figured if I didn't call....no need to cancel.

I guess Sideshow didn't need me to call about the declined credit card. Guess what just showed up at my front door today? Yep, my EX SS! I opened him up and my Wife was in the room with me. "He's HUGE" she says. Then she says she's sorry, but she thinks he looks so GAY!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Those that wanted a 1/4 scale Surfer will be happy. I am actually worried that the Thanos dio will be dwarfed by this piece. Since this will be the only sideshow Surfer comiquette we will probably see in awhile...I decided to keep it.

I'm still not thrilled with the 3 heads and the seems on this piece. I think sideshow could have done better. I hope this grows on me.:pray:

Last edited:
Back