SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Here's another shot of Mace for you.

Get it? Shot of mace? :joy

Nevermind. :cool:

Again, this headsculpt was made (by somebody else) from the Hot Toys The Spirit Octopus figure. I painted this for Darren.
MaceWindu2.jpg

got it :D

another great shot ! :gun

:horror That rocks so hard man. That's my resculpt and it's the first one I have seen finished out. Awesome. thanks for posting it.

"It's the one that says 'Bad Mother Fuc<er on it." Jules Winnfield, Pulp Fiction

My first attempt at painting a proud black American, Mr. Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction. This headsculpt is based on the Hot Toys the Spirit Octopus figure. I didn't do the resculpt, but whoever did, chose an absolutely great likeness of Samuel L. Jackson to make this custom head out of. I painted this for Manji.

03.jpg

04.jpg

02.jpg

JulesWinnfield.jpg

I also painted a modified Octopus as Mace Windu headsculpt at the same time. Pics coming up next.

Hey, you're welcome. It's a pleasure to put paint on such a great likeness. To see the color really give life to something that looks just like the actor is a real treat. Nice choice for making Jules.

Thought I'd post a picture of my finished Mace Windu custom- just received the head in the mail today. The head is a modified Octopus sculpt from Blind Voyeur, Octopus body, Sideshow costume, and of course paint by SilentSurfer. Not a great pic, but I think you get the idea. Light years ahead of the Sideshow sculpt (one of their morst IMO). Like a mini Samuel L Jackson standing on my dining room table. Thanks again Nathan!

359eq8y.jpg

oh yeeeeah
can't wait for "work in progress" photos
pity that this project doesn't allow you to show you best talents in painting the head, but i'm sure you'll do it for yourself once and show us :)

I always pop into this thread hoping for some of your Preds to be posted. Always enjoy seeing those repaints. :peace

I love checking out your head paints as well. Excellent job on that Obi Wan repaint.:clap

You want Preds, I got several coming up. First is Hippie. Predatorje started a thread in the Aliens & Robots section with a couple pics I sent him of WIP. It will be done soon.

That is a project that may never happen. I have too much to do for other people to make time to get that nightmare underway. Besides that, I need money for other things, so I may actually be selling it. I'll see if I have the will to pack it back up or not when I get around to listing more stuff on eBay.:dunno

Even as I'm writing this, I'm having trouble committing to selling it though. I sure would love to make it the ultimate Alien Warrior!:thud:

Back