SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some close up of my Dream Warrior Freddy. Thanks again Nathan.

4546883929_2ea34376b2_b.jpg

4546883875_81c5dcf672_b.jpg

4546883971_9ab9cd58c1_b.jpg

That Machiko is awesome. That Sheva body helps it alot! Great work! makes me wanna get one now.

"It's the one that says 'Bad Mother Fuc<er on it." Jules Winnfield, Pulp Fiction

My first attempt at painting a proud black American, Mr. Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction. This headsculpt is based on the Hot Toys the Spirit Octopus figure. I didn't do the resculpt, but whoever did, chose an absolutely great likeness of Samuel L. Jackson to make this custom head out of. I painted this for Manji.

03.jpg

04.jpg

02.jpg

JulesWinnfield.jpg

I also painted a modified Octopus as Mace Windu headsculpt at the same time. Pics coming up next.

:horror:horror:horror

:rock2:rock2:rock2

Nathan that is awesome my friend!

Thank you so much! Now that is one Bad Mother F___er

My personal Michael Myers with repainted knife, Judith Myers headstone, King Leonidas hands, blue Saturday Toys coveralls re-dyed, and my own headsculpt with faux hair.

05.jpg

I took this one even further by grinding away the inside of the mask to fit a Hot Toys Slim African American Truetype head inside so the mask really looked like it was separate from the eyes.

HPIM6760.jpg

HPIM6761.jpg

HPIM6762.jpg

HPIM6765.jpg

Once it was securly glued inside, I repainted the lower eyelids in a white flesh tone, but left the other black areas to serve as shadowing.

02.jpg

03.jpg

And the hair is glued right to the remaining surface of the Slim head.

04.jpg

(And before anybody asks... No, I won't be doing this mod to the sculpt again. This was a one time test idea, and it was a lot of work. I'm not interested in repeating it.)

Look at the shine on that knife. Some really amazing paint.

01.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. Here's another shot of Mace for you.

Get it? Shot of mace? :joy

Nevermind. :cool:

Again, this headsculpt was made (by somebody else) from the Hot Toys The Spirit Octopus figure. I painted this for Darren.
MaceWindu2.jpg

Back