SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised...

Mace Windu
MaceWindu.jpg

Very cool. Love the way you painted this one. Awsome job.

Hey samueljd, when do we get to see the finished 1/4 scale Wonder Woman? Post pics of it here when her corset is done.

I know, I'm such an ass-dragger.:thud: I was actually going to post some pics of the top a couple weeks ago, but I've been customizing the cape, fastener for the cape, and lasso too. I was just going to post pics of her when everything was completed.

Holy crap!! I may just have to buy 10 Lost Predators now so you can customize them to all the Lost Predators. Amazing work bro!!!

Hey, I'm back. Haven't posted anything here in a while cause I've been busy painting something for Sideshow for SDCC.

While I get back to new things, here's a little something I did about year ago for Cajunsith. We wanted to know what the Wolf Predator looked like before he had half his face burned off by Alien blood.

Original post: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56656

ProgressSculpt.jpg

Comparison.jpg

FarSide.jpg

Crown.jpg

NewTusk.jpg

Profiles.jpg

Hey, I'm back. Haven't posted anything here in a while cause I've been busy painting something for Sideshow for SDCC.

While I get back to new things, here's a little something I did about year ago for Cajunsith. We wanted to know what the Wolf Predator looked like before he had half his face burned off by Alien blood.

busy with sideshow :clap can't wait to see

They said it was a "hot item(s)" because there are less than two months til SDCC. I had half the time of a normal project to do what is technically two projects together. I was honored just to be trusted with it. What a hell of a week and a half of painting that was though.:thud:

Back to commission pieces until the next one.:wink1:

I wouldn't want to STARt any WARS with Sideshow for giving anything away.

I suppose that's not much of a clue since it's a pretty sure thing there will be plenty of new items for that at SDCC.

Back