Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15i0p68jpg.gif

It's felt like forever but it's finally here! It's going to look great with my Predators. My GF is a huge Silent Hill fan and she's constantly pestering me when it was going to come out :lol

I swear it's only me and you Bio that are getting it on SSC :lol

:exactly::wave

:mwaha

I did see some in hand shots of Pyramid Head and it looks pretty much the same from the press shots.

If HCG did a Ustanak I might cave and pick it up. I just refuse to buy their Nemesis, Palisades has a more accurate version :pfft:

:lol

Aawww....

Hahaha even Moby's D. Nemesis' are better. Plus, Palidases Nemesis cost me $60!

15i0p68jpg.gif

It's felt like forever but it's finally here! It's going to look great with my Predators. My GF is a huge Silent Hill fan and she's constantly pestering me when it was going to come out :lol

:lol yeah.......:monkey2

Underneath the helmet is a spot on Milla likeness. You may want to reconsider.

I did see some in hand shots of Pyramid Head and it looks pretty much the same from the press shots.

If HCG did a Ustanak I might cave and pick it up. I just refuse to buy their Nemesis, Palisades has a more accurate version :pfft:

Excellent news! Any links to said pics?

15i0p68jpg.gif

Please post pictures... really want to see it before buying it

Delayed until March Biojex :crying

Kind of a relief for me though, I can save some cash since I just dropped 400$+ on both City Hunter Predator and a 2nd DX10.

finally buckled and ordered the box of 3 nurses and a lighted display case for them. Not getting them in the UK till july

Thank you so very much for the awesome pics, ChrisM. That's exactly what I was waiting for to make my decision. Off I go to order this and Pyramid head.

:duff

Last edited:
Back