Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey)

The Abstract Daddy is probably one of the most disturbing monster concepts of the series......but I'd buy one...

Abstract Daddy/Doorman might be the most disturbing things in gaming. IIRC doesn't he rape James face if you get hurt or die in the battle? :monkey1

So that's what it looks like under that Pyramid.

Definitely awesome statues! I'm not very knowledgeable on PVC. Are these made out of a hard heavy stone material like the Licker Statue that HCG made or are these like plastic vinyl figures? Like a rubber texture feel to it? If its plastic vinyl, I think I may have to pass on them. Can somebody please explain this to me?

Thanks for all your help guys. I do greatly appreciate it the explanation. lol! After I did the research and realized that it is indeed a plastic figure, I can't justify dropping $150 on a toy. Although it looks great and the detail is fantastic, I can't seem to get my mind around that fact. If it was made out of polystone or some other stone resin material I would definitely hop on it.

Incredibly good. I hope that they will release them after all and I'll need to make two customs less. :D Will cross my fingers for 1/6 scale.

Having figures of the creatures is cool and all, but for the longest time I was longing for a 1:6 version of the protagonists. Oh, what I'd do to own a 1:6 Heather or James! It's funny because all other popular Konami games have gotten an action figure treatment.

I guess there has to be something stopping Konami from licensing the characters?

So it appears that we will be able to order Pyramid Head soon...

I really hope that's the case and hopefully we also get to see a painted up nurse as well.

Considering you technically get 1:6 representations of two characters.
Yap. *___* And the sculpts are both awesome!
I wish they could complete those nurses and make closer in the future...

3x2.jpg

SHill3_conceptart_fnd7z.jpg

Whom you would like to see? :)
I will be just happy to get "mannequin legs" from SH2, SH3 "closer" & "Valtiel".

Silent_Hill_Wallpaper_02_by_BloodAxe666.jpg

Well, I don't really think that all monsters from the picture are great. Many of them are not original enough (I'm talking about SH1 monsters) and others are one-time-bosses (like SH2 hanged man) or just boring to display (like SH2 bed-monster)... wait... monsters? Do they look like monsters to you? :D

They all have a special place in (the psychotic part of) my heart. The Insane Cancer I'd have to think about. That one scared me the most when I played SH3 (don't really know why), so I'm not sure I'd want him on my shelf :lol

I really want some human characters. :( James with dead Mary on his hands, Maria, Heather and Douglas, Harry and little Cheryl, also Walter Sullivan with an AXE would be just sweet - he's the main guy in the SH4...

They all have a special place in (the psychotic part of) my heart.
True-true. It would be very hard to stop collecting them if TM would go forward with more releases. :yess: Honestly, I'm already thinking about getting two Pyramid's to customize one into guy with spear (change his hands, turn his head, give him spear)... that is how crazy I am. :D

Silent Hill is more than just some random game for me, in some way it folds me as a person 10 years ago. And who knows maybe it's the reason why I can't live in peace with any human-being person... :D

The Insane Cancer I'd have to think about. That one scared me the most when I played SH3 (don't really know why), so I'm not sure I'd want him on my shelf
After Silent Hill real-life-people are only ones to scare me with their motives, stupidity, aggression and egoism. :)

I really want some human characters. :( James with dead Mary on his hands, Maria, Heather and Douglas, Harry and little Cheryl, also Walter Sullivan with an AXE would be just sweet - he's the main guy in the SH4...

Sullivan would be an intense figure to have...That guy was disturbing...

True-true. It would be very hard to stop collecting them if TM would go forward with more releases. :yess: Honestly, I'm already thinking about getting two Pyramid's to customize one into guy with spear (change his hands, turn his head, give him spear)... that is how crazy I am. :D

Silent Hill is more than just some random game for me, in some way it folds me as a person 10 years ago. And who knows maybe it's the reason why I can't live in peace with any human-being person... :D

After Silent Hill real-life-people are only ones to scare me with their motives, stupidity, aggression and egoism. :)

Silent Hill is #4 on my top favorite game series of all time :yess:

I hear ya. I work in education, and some of the people that have chosen to breed can be little scary :lol

Hey if you DO end up customizing one, be sure to post a lot of pics here :D

Sullivan would be an intense figure to have...That guy was disturbing...
So true. I just looooooooooooove when he stands with an axe and his face all over in blood drops... *___*
Silent Hill 1-2-3-4 is #4 on my top favorite game series of all time
FIXED! Or some people may start thinking that you like Origins, Homecoming, Downpour, Zero and other crap... :D
I work in education, and some of the people that have chosen to breed can be little scary
Funny thing. I'm not working in education right now, but I've finished pedagogical University as a teacher of Russian language and literature. :D
Hey if you DO end up customizing one, be sure to post a lot of pics here
Sure! Not a big problem.
Also, I want to order Heather Mason and James holds sick and dead Mary on his hands polystone statues from Maximus Miniatures next year. If 10 members would like to get them - we could multiply them.

So true. I just looooooooooooove when he stands with an axe and his face all over in blood drops... *___*

FIXED! Or some people may start thinking that you like Origins, Homecoming, Downpour, Zero and other crap... :D

Sure! Not a big problem.
Also, I want to order Heather Mason and James holds sick and dead Mary on his hands polystone statues from Maximus Miniatures next year. If 10 members would like to get them - we could multiply them.

:lol...well....I actually do like all SH games. even the crappy ones. Even Downpour and Shattered memories.

Back