Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, you should have gotten Heather when she was still at retail. Her prices has gone up like crazy.

Mannequin gets my vote. The red coloration on pyramid heads noggin is better and the little extra blood added to the sword is nice. Plus the mannequin abuse is a little more iconic to PH.

This is true. I still have time to decide before they come out. I had the Lying figure originally.

This is true. I still have time to decide before they come out. I had the Lying figure originally.

Yeah they're both nice. Good time to changeup though. I have both but separated the lying figure from my pyramid head to display at the base of the mannequin PH. One day I'll try to customize a spear in my extra PH but for now he's just sitting it storage. But the lying figure is a neat little figure on it's own.

Heather's statue price is still floating around $100 + shipping, if you know where to look for.

Spoke to gecco at nycc

Pyramid head with spear
Flesh lips silent hill 2 boss

Will make more monsters. They're thinking about characters but wanna focus on the baddies

I had a hard time understanding what he said. And I even had to look it up because I was really confused, an odd boss choice maybe.

My friend wanted me to look around for a Heather statue and the prices are ridiculously expensive! What the heck happened?

My friend wanted me to look around for a Heather statue and the prices are ridiculously expensive! What the heck happened?

last i checked Heather & the Robbies except Clean ver. were still close to retail, bad guys on the other hand rose alot in price.

Back