Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh... Give me 1.6 figures instead.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Silent Hill has no love in the action figure department. :(

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Apparently Pyramid Head is due for release in Jan 2013

Soon! :yess:

https://www.toymunkeystudios.com/

I actually cancelled my PO since I think money may be tight, but if they still have it in stock close to February I can snag it.

EDIT: Forget what I said, I just PO'd it again :yess:
Only 7 are left for PO.

Last edited:
As much as I loved Silent Hill and how this just looks lovely, I just could not bring myself to buy a pvc statue and pay over $100 for it. One day we'll get a polystone statue, I'm not going to hold my breath. But one day. lol!

As much as I loved Silent Hill and how this just looks lovely, I just could not bring myself to buy a pvc statue and pay over $100 for it. One day we'll get a polystone statue, I'm not going to hold my breath. But one day. lol!

Same here.....just can't do it. If some company ever does a high end version, I'd seriously consider it

most pvc statues these days are $100+ but at least you get less flaws and better sculpting and paint applications then with most resin statues of the same price tag

As long as the paint apps look like that, I don't really care what it's made of.

Definitely. If the in hand paint job is anything close to the press shots I will be very impressed. This definitely would top my Vinyl Nemesis statue in terms of creepiness :lol

There's a countdown for PH on the toymunkey website indicating he's out in 19 days or so :panic:

https://www.toymunkeystudios.com

Great news! At least I won't have to worry about the cash for it for 3 more weeks :clap

Are you just getting Pyramid Head Biojex? I would like a nurse but I don't have the cash for it, PH is the priority for me.

15i0p68jpg.gif

It's felt like forever but it's finally here! It's going to look great with my Predators. My GF is a huge Silent Hill fan and she's constantly pestering me when it was going to come out :lol

I swear it's only me and you Bio that are getting it on SSC :lol

Back