Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol My girlfriend is the complete opposite. She wants PH.

She wants it too, but I think she's more partial to the Nurse now. She doesn't care about my collectibles until I told her about the Silent Hill 2 statues :lol

Our bed is surrounded by my collectible hoarding :slap

:lol My GF has her own things she collects (not nearly as much as me) We have a few things in the bedroom, but most of it in the living room...She says the SH figures are staying in the living room :rotfl

I might have to start putting stuff in my living room since I'm tapped out on space in the room. My GF wants to start collecting but she has a very small amount of things, I kind of think she will unofficially own Pyramid Head though :peace

:lurking.......

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Why you always lurking?!

I think she will end up talking me into getting a Nurse. I didn't plan on it originally, but for a little over a 100$ it's a steal.

Yeah, being 1:6 scale, and with that paint job, $100 seems like a great deal.

:lol:lol:lol

Because I can. :pfft:

I really like these pieces...

Too bad I don't collect SH stuff or purchase statues.

The nurse statue is too scary. I couldn't own that. What I do have from the Silent Hill film is Rose's Zippo lighter. That's enough and if I ever get lost in some town and have to use it, I'll probably be scared to death...

:lol:lol:lol

Because I can. :pfft:

I really like these pieces...

Too bad I don't collect SH stuff or purchase statues.

Buy them you fool!

tumblr_lmk2g9kXbk1qe88cyo1_400_zpsb4bbdfa1.gif

I see that a Mannequin Version of Red Pyramid Thing is being released in July (I think I like this version better)...

10220288a.jpg

10220288a12.jpg

Back